I need help with my book...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with my book...

I need someone familiar with publishing layout, formatting, picture scans, etc. for my book on Danelectro's. Someone experienced with taking my raw data and formatting it to the printers specs. to ready for print. Anyone? My guy flaked and I really want a "guitar" type person to do it. Could be a cool opportunity for someone.

Well, I might be able to help with that. I am in the throes of publishing my first book right now (publishing date is TBD but not far off). I'm getting proofs done as we "speak".

So email or IM me, perhaps I can offer some help!

Comment

What software are you using?

Quarkxpress?

Anything that gets downloaded in that software is "photo ready" (ie. ready for print). I got to oversee the printing and design of my book and it looked fairly straightforward, if you have the proper software.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas
        What software are you using? Quarkxpress? Anything that gets downloaded in that software is "photo ready" (ie. ready for print). I got to oversee the printing and design of my book and it looked fairly straightforward, if you have the proper software.
        Well, that's my problem...I'm not using any software because I was never supposed to do that part, the guy that flaked was. I really don't feel like tackling learning to use a publishing program {unless it's very user-friendly for novices}. I'll check that program out though, thanks for the suggestion. What I really need is someone to do that part of the book entirely...

Comment

Working...
        X