• Show
Clear All

• What guitar player are you?

Looks like fun:

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=13314

Enjoy!

Your Results:
    Slash
    You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife.

I can live with that! He's about the coolest dude I know!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Oh no...............Dave Mustaine
      You are Dave Mustaine! You are the frontman and creator of Megadeth, the only true classic metal band left from the 80's. You've been to rehab over a dozen times, you've died and come back to life, and you are an incredible guitar player. Your mouth gets you into trouble a lot, but you don't really give a damn.

Someone shoot me now.:ROTF:
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

heh

Steve Vai
        You are Steve Vai! Formerly of Whitesnake, you were a pupil of Joe Satriani. You went solo and created your own special brand of intriquite music. You and Joe have very similar styles, both very upbeat and very emotional. You and Joe tour regularily, and have millions of adoring fans.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

deep down i always knew it....

You are Randy Rhoads! You died before you were ever able to reach your full potential, and you started very young and were a good teacher even in your teens. You were with Ozzy for a number of years before you were killed in a plane crash, induced by your own doing. You will be remembered forever

Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Your Results:
            Joe Satriani
            You are Joe Satriani! You're an outstanding guitarist, definetely one of the best on the planet, and one of the most well known. When people think of soloist guitar players, you come to mind. Not only that, but you're a great teacher. You have a style that makes those that listen to you groove.

Comment

Steve Vai
              I say it's fixed :ROTF:

Comment

??? I've never even listened to one of his songs all of the way through.

Your Results:
                John Petrucci
                You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players

Comment

jiminy!

Michael Angelo Batio
                  You are Michael Angelo Batio! You are the fastest guitar player on earth, and you've built your repetoire off of shredding. Speed is your game. You own a Double Guitar, and a Quad guitar. You are the first person ever to be able to play two guitar necks at the same time- playing different harmonies- and it is for this reason that you are one of the most talent guitarists ever.

How the hell did that happen?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Kirk Hammet
                    You are Kirk Hammet. You have squandered your guitar playing skills on an album called St. Anger, and have forever marked up your name for being a sellout. You were taught by Joe Satriani, but seem to have forgotten how to play solos. Your early stuff with Metallica was good, but now you have no creative talent left; as many former fans are revolting against you.

Thats cool, I think?

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                      jiminy!

Michael Angelo Batio
                      You are Michael Angelo Batio! You are the fastest guitar player on earth, and you've built your repetoire off of shredding. Speed is your game. You own a Double Guitar, and a Quad guitar. You are the first person ever to be able to play two guitar necks at the same time- playing different harmonies- and it is for this reason that you are one of the most talent guitarists ever.

How the hell did that happen?
                      :ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

Not so bad...I like beer!!
                        Your Results:
                        Zakk Wylde
                        You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.

Comment

I'm Aldo Nova. Cool.

Comment

Your Results:
                            Randy Rhoads
                            You are Randy Rhoads! You died before you were ever able to reach your full potential, and you started very young and were a good teacher even in your teens. You were with Ozzy for a number of years before you were killed in a plane crash, induced by your own doing. You will be remembered forever.

...score

Comment

Hey, I could be called a lot worse!

Your Results:
                              Slash
                              You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife.

Comment

Working...
                              X