• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marty Friedman.

Comment

Mine was Van Halen! http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quizresult.php

Comment

Randy Rhoads
        You are Randy Rhoads! You died before you were ever able to reach your full potential, and you started very young and were a good teacher even in your teens. You were with Ozzy for a number of years before you were killed in a plane crash, induced by your own doing. You will be remembered forever.

Cool!
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

you are yngwie malmsteen.
          i can live with being "the most technically skilled guitarist ever"

Comment

Your Results:
            Yngwie Malmsteen
            You are Yngwie Malmsteen! You are an arrogant prick, but may very well be the most technically sound, musically smart guitarist on the planet. You know you're better than everyone else, and you've got the skills to prove it. You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Your Results:
              Eddie Van Halen
              You are Eddie Van Halen! You are the lead guitarist for Van Halen, and one of the most innovative guitarists ever. You are the master of tapping, and supply it in nearly every solo you play. During concerts, you have solos that last for almost a half an hour; true rock n' roll style right there.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Angus Young
                You are Angus Young! One of the most popular guitarists of all time, you are the lead player of AC/DC. You've been around forever, and no matter what anyone says about you, everyone likes your stuff. Your music is too contagious not to like. Your stage presence is amazing, and one of the funnest to watch.
                Mike
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Take the quiz:
                  Which Guitar Player Are You?

Eddie Van Halen
                  You are Eddie Van Halen! You are the lead guitarist for Van Halen, and one of the most innovative guitarists ever. You are the master of tapping, and supply it in nearly every solo you play. During concerts, you have solos that last for almost a half an hour; true rock n' roll style right there.
                  Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

?????????
                  I WISH!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am Randy Rhoads

Comment

Originally posted by RR_YJMFAN
                      Eddie
                      ?????????
                      I WISH!!!!!!!!
                      YJM wasn't on the list?

You can totally tell Buckethead is....
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yea, some of the questions are clearly leading. I wonder who I'll get if I put all the same answers as last time, but pick a polka dot vest for my stage gear....
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                          YJM wasn't on the list?

Can't do that either!

Comment

I am Randy Rhoads!

Cool, I just got myself a Rhoads two days ago!
                            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Marty Friedman
                              You are Marty Friedman! Formerly of Cacophony and Megadeth, you have one of the most distinct sounds of any guitar player. Your style fits well in any type of music; you are so versatile that you have to stay solo so that you can stretch every aspect of your ability. You are one of the best sweep-pickers ever to live, and you're very elusive.

That's cool
                              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I'm EVH

Slash 2
                                Vai 1
                                Yngwie 1
                                Petrucci 1
                                Mustaine 1

1. Charvel
                                2. because I Liked Whitesnake
                                3. Throw the guitar behind your back, kick your legs out
                                4. Jeans and a sleevless shirt
                                5. Fairly short, well trimmed
                                6. I do everything well
                                7. Joe Perry
                                8. Ego
                                9. Marrying supermodels
                                10. A few cans of hairspray

it would be interesting how the results came if you list down your answers
                                Last edited by Endrik; 09-05-2006, 04:24 AM.
                                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X