Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etepbbb
    Kirk Hammet
    You are Kirk Hammet. You have squandered your guitar playing skills on an album called St. Anger, and have forever marked up your name for being a sellout. You were taught by Joe Satriani, but seem to have forgotten how to play solos. Your early stuff with Metallica was good, but now you have no creative talent left; as many former fans are revolting against you.

Thats cool, I think?
    Me too! I don't even own a Metallica album?:ROTF:
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Yngwie Malmsteen
      You are Yngwie Malmsteen! You are an arrogant prick, but may very well be the most technically sound, musically smart guitarist on the planet. You know you're better than everyone else, and you've got the skills to prove it. You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.

hahahahaha
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Vai.

Comment

Originally posted by Annah
          Hell yeah!

Randy Rhoads!!!
          Heh, you play a Rhoads too...
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

John Petrucci
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Your Results:
              Slash
              You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife.
              Never thought of myslef that way, but I can think of much worse.
              -Rick

Comment

Kirk Hammet
                You are Kirk Hammet. You have squandered your guitar playing skills on an album called St. Anger, and have forever marked up your name for being a sellout. You were taught by Joe Satriani, but seem to have forgotten how to play solos. Your early stuff with Metallica was good, but now you have no creative talent left; as many former fans are revolting against you.
                :ROTF:
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

and one more

Zakk Wylde
                  You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.
                  Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

MARTY! Wow, he's my favorite guitar player! After I finished answering the questions I thought I'll be somebody weird, and ended up my favorite guitar player

After a seconf I realised that Marty is weird as it gets!
                    Check my bands!
                    www.myspace.com/magicktr
                    www.myspace.com/sinif64
                    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Your Results:
                      Slash
                      You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists,
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Slash, no surprise there.

chuck
                        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I don't have to take a quiz. "Feeble" but I love my wood.:ROTF:
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Zakk Wylde
                            You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.

My drinking habits are showing...
                            DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Working...
                            X