No announcement yet.

just got a phonecall from my brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you will have to move out now.Women get strange when they get pregnant trust me.Your brothers fun times are over.Its part of growing up don't worry just think with your big head not your little head.
    Congrats tho'its a special time in your life.Be the best/coolest uncle you can be.I just became a grandfather holy shit!!
    Last edited by straycat; 09-06-2006, 03:26 AM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

thanks everyone!!
      I'm just getting started with understanding and believing what's going on.
      can't wait to get back home to my family today...

so far plans are that his girl is gonna live at home again, so she's gonna leave her study appartment in cologne and get back home every day after university, and from friday to sunday both are gonna stay at the house of my parents.
      they already agreed on leaving their room for the child and sleep in the cellar...
      my mum already started swearing about how old she is weeks ago since she's gonna reach the half century next month, now she's gonna be a grannie too!! haha!!

thanks for having an ear, I'll surely post pics as soon as there is anything to shoot pics from (28th of april is what the doc said)!!

things will definetly change. I'm sooo excited.
      can hardly wait to get this uncle-thing going!!
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Working...
      X