recording software.. cont'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recording software.. cont'd

ok, this site didn't allow me to find my original post, so sorry.

tried "recordedit" - can't select input. damit. all i want to do is record in via the line in stereo minijack on the back of my pc. once the audio is recorded, i'll just burn it to cd using nero or something. i can't find wavelab. accept it, i'm not gonna pay for software when i have a shareware program to hunt it down. so please give me a name of a prog that will allow me to easily select that input and record a song as a wave or mp3 or similar audio file that i can burn to cd (i've got audio to mp3 conversion software already).
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Adobe Audition can do that. You get a 30 day fully operational trial demo from Adobe's site.

I cracked it after that .

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 03:47 PM.
      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Right click on the little speaker icon in your system tray and select OPEN VOLUME CONTROLS. This will open up the playback controls for your sound device. Click on the OPTIONS and you can chose between PLAYBACK and RECORDING. Select RECORDING. Make sure the Line-In is not muted and that the fader is all the way to the top. Turn the MIC-In off unless you use a PC mic to talk to folks you play video games with.
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

thanks, it worked.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
          X