You can always tell a Harvard Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can always tell a Harvard Man

Harvard is rolling out the red carpet for the former leader of the brutal Iranian theocracy. I hear they are going to hold a cultural exchange before his speech. Khatami will have homosexual intercourse with a Kennedy School Prof. to show Khatami what Harvard is all about. Then, the Prof. gets buried up to his chest in the Yard and everyone stones him to death, bringing a "taste of Iran" to the banks of the Charles. It is to be a triumphant multicultural exchange! Don't forget your Burqa ladies (or else...)!

This website is for sale! apostatesofislam.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, apostatesofislam.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Is he a douche? Yes. But in the spectrum of Iranian douchery, he's at the better end of things. We should be encouraging people like himself that attempt to work towards reforming Iran's d**kwad religious/government leadership. While no saint, he sure was a hell of a lot better than the non-muslim-hating, lying, holocaust-denying, nuke-proliferation-f**kwad, hard line piece of s**t leader they have now.

Comment

lol at you Iran haters

Comment

Aw man, I thought this thread was gonna be about this article:

Why are men supposed to wash their hands after urination?
        http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_220.html

:ROTF:
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This is an outrage! No true patriotic American would ever have anything to do with these scumbags! :ROTF:

http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/about_hal/iran.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134836,00.html

Comment

The men in Iran that carry out this sort of atrocity are akin to the home guard during the civil war. This kind of action is more tribal interpretation of Islamic law.

In the cities, they have 'morality police', which are young, spoiled men in BMW's with baseball bats that are simply thugs from rich, politically connected families, that enjoy inflicting physical violence on people.

Way back when, my friend was pulled over on the freeway in the afternoon, and he, his girlfriend and her aunt were badly beaten while standing beside their car. You can't out run them. They simply will call more friends on the phone and beat you more severely.

Oh, the crime? ...being in a car with women whom you were not married to, that were not your blood relative.
            Last edited by El_Kabong; 09-08-2006, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong
              The men in Iran that carry out this sort of atrocity are akin to the home guard during the civil war. This kind of action is more tribal interpretation of Islamic law.

In the cities, they have 'morality police', which are young, spoiled men in BMW's with baseball bats that are simply thugs from rich, politically connected families, that enjoy inflicting physical violence on people.

Way back when, my friend was pulled over on the freeway in the afternoon, and he, his girlfriend and her aunt were badly beaten while standing beside their. You can't out run them, they simply will call more friends on the phone and beat you more severely.

Oh, the crime? ...being in a car with women whom you were not married to, that were not your blood relative.
              What a great reason.

Comment

I luvz my homecountry. What a bunch of fuckwads.

Khatami did lighten the mood in Iran, and took away large parts of religious tension which existed within the country itself. Women could wear their headscarfs so that almost most of their hair showed, and shorter and shorter robes without getting arrested(beaten or whipped).

But with return of Ahmadi Nejad(or however the monkey-man spells it) the people of Iran have seen the return of such things as old kind looking women with white cloths who offer the "wipe off the smeared lipstick" on young women with makeup in the streets. But inside the cloth they're hiding razorblades, so they actually cut off or severly deform the young women's lips.

I luvz my homecountry, and therefore I suggest nukeing the whole place. And if it gets invaded or the people decide to take the whole thing towards (r)evolution, I'll go down there myself and hunt me some ayatollah.

Comment

He actually helped me fall asleep last night as I listened to his Q&A on CSPAN at midnight.
                  He talked about why you need open dissent, no matter how awful it is. He talked about women and the horrors of their new second-class status, as opposed to the old days when they had a lot more freedom. He talked about the whole Middle East being backwards because there was no country, including Iran, where you could openly criticize those in power.

I don't know if he was blowing hot air (a politican blowing hot air? Hmmm) but the things he was saying were definitely more forward thinking than a lot of our own.

Dissent is a dirty word right now in the US, isn't it?
                  Did you hear him? He sounded more liberal than some of our politicians.

Comment

That's sort of backwards from the way Christians do the whole senseless slaughter thing. The Christians wear the white sheets instead of the victims.
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
                      That's sort of backwards from the way Christians do the whole senseless slaughter thing. The Christians wear the white sheets instead of the victims.
                      Those people are NOT Christians! Please don't compare all of us to those peices of shit...

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13
                        Those people are NOT Christians! Please don't compare all of us to those peices of shit...
                        They say they are. You denouncing them doesn't change that. Just like various factions in other ideologies that denounce others - for the most part outsiders group them together regardless.

Besides, even if you ignore them in your ranks, Christians don't have the best track record in terms of imposing their beliefs and killing those that do not see things their way.

And even if you ignore that, there's the fact that we consider people that condone these actions our valued allies. So long as they have something we want we're cool with whatever they want to do to their citizens.
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

"Know thy enema" If you are going to take it up the wahzoo, you need to know. We, in the west, have fallen way short on understanding those guys. If this guy can shed some light where the sun don't shine, that's fine by me.
                          Last edited by fett; 09-08-2006, 02:27 PM.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                          X