Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE most important lesson you can learn about the Internet..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about now?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i think he's telling us it took him 10.42 seconds to take the cork out??
      My music:
      www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Guyver1
        It wasnt me that set Bill off, i didnt even comment in the GWB thread, jjw made all the anti bush comments.

i made one comment in one of Bill's thread after the GWB thread was taken down.

since when does post count mean anything? I'm here like most people for Jackson guitars, so nearly all of my posts are directly guitar related, im not the PC geek i used to be (pretty much 18 hours a day, 10 of which were competitive gaming, for around 4-5 years) and very rarely sit at my PC anymore as my real life is a good place right now, so i dont feel the need to post unless i really want to, but i visit these boards several times a day and its one of my default pages that opens when i start Opera, just coz i dont post in every thread dont mean i aint a regular visitor.

Once again i'll repeat it, that Penny arcade strip was purely to try and lighten the mood around here, I dont need to preach/teach/impress anyone on the internet as the internet is pretty much bottom of my priority pile in life.

I've had a PM from Bill, i replied, he replied back, i'm now waiting till i get home from work to get a decent amount of time to make a decent reply back to him.
        Well I apologize if I misunderstood your involvement and if I mistook the intent of your post also. As I said things are pretty grim in my world right now. It may only be a forum but I enjoy hanging here with Bill among many others, and it would really bug me to see him go. Add that to the fact that my best friend died on sunday, and in the past 2 years I have lost a cousin, my brother, TWO brothers in law and had my half-sister lose not only her husband, but also her mother and one of her sisters from that side of the family, And this last loss was the most unexpected of all. So again, I apologize if I overreacted, but my stress level is maxed and right now I'd just as soon be dead myself. I am fucking tired of people dying on me.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guyver1
          jjw made all the anti bush comments.
          Damn, threw JJW right under the bus.:ROTF:
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
            Well I apologize if I misunderstood your involvement and if I mistook the intent of your post also. As I said things are pretty grim in my world right now. It may only be a forum but I enjoy hanging here with Bill among many others, and it would really bug me to see him go. Add that to the fact that my best friend died on sunday, and in the past 2 years I have lost a cousin, my brother, TWO brothers in law and had my half-sister lose not only her husband, but also her mother and one of her sisters from that side of the family, And this last loss was the most unexpected of all. So again, I apologize if I overreacted, but my stress level is maxed and right now I'd just as soon be dead myself. I am fucking tired of people dying on me.
            no worries, hope your personal life gets back on track soon for you
            My music:
            www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X