Tim's countdown was only a few seconds off-lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim's countdown was only a few seconds off-lol

oh well, I was in it before the decay. and I'm off to the dealer.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

:ROTF: Fuck it. "DELETE" is the hot button phrase of the last 23 hours. Someone must be getting tired of policing this shit. Just sit back and watch like it's a fucking train wreck and there is nothing you can do about it.
    Last edited by StukaJU87; 09-12-2006, 07:11 PM.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

All your threads are belong to us!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal
        NICE!!!!!!!!!!!:ROTF:
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

man. I have spent years honing my rapier-like wit to a fine edge, and with much consideration and care for my audience, I carefully craft responses to these threads only to have them disappear into the ether before having the opportunity to witness my fans' responses. doggammit, I'm an artist & I live and die by my audience's reception. Can't you see you're killing me here?
          Hail yesterday

Comment

This is a Jackson board. You gotta say "Play Freebird."

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Personally I think the board could make some money if they put all the pulled threads into a forum that had token gallery access. I think people would pay a quarter or 50 cents to find out how those threads ended!

Just a thought, admins! Make yer lemons intoi lemonade!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Cleveland Metal wins post of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong
                  Cleveland Metal wins post of the day!
                  Atomic Tommy would argue that in a heartbeat he called me up in stiches wanting to put my deleted post mounted in a plaque..I'm serious!!

But My bro John's is very nice tho of course!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, I'm in another time zone. I am just going to sleep when the west coast is waking up. Please repost.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong
                      Bill, I'm in another time zone. I am just going to sleep when the west coast is waking up. Please repost.
                      Tommy has it he's going to actaully have it framed!!

Give him a buzz..!!!:ROTF:
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That was by far the ugliest, funniest, sickest, most outraegeous post I will EVER read. I just could not believe my eyes, it was tyrannical, over the top, way over the top, absolutely with caution thrown to the gut ripping dogs, I could not believe it. Fukkin' sick, sick stuff. I have to admit, I did laugh my ass off. If anyone on this board deserves a shellacking, it's me, the way I conduct myself, but that's o.k., because it's me. Man, I'm still rubbing my eyes to see if it really happened. my heart felt the same as when you race down a roller coaster it was pumpiing like Lexington Steele's finest moment on film. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ha nice gaming reference
                          My music:
                          www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

gambling? where? point me to it.

Comment

gaming as in online gaming, not gambling

My music:
                              www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Working...