This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking threads?

Is it possible to just "lock" a thread instead of deleting them? Other forums that I belong to lock them when they get outta hand. It seems to work pretty good and there are alot of more immature members there. Since most of us here are adults I think it's something the admins should look into. Anybody else tired of always wondering what the hell happened to members here, or what it was someone said that got them banned or what not?

Use Loc-Tite red.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
      Use Loc-Tite red.

Good stuff!! Gotta keep it away from my boss,though.He has a tendancy to spill more than he uses..
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Can we start with this one?

Comment

Originally posted by HoWheels
          Can we start with this one?

Sure.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

for what so someone can get pissed off that they didn't have the last word and start a new thread in response to the last one they didn't get to have the last word in?

Let it go tomorrahs a new day ..it's just a message board
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
            X