We interviewed Tracii Guns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We interviewed Tracii Guns!

This was pretty cool, our first ever interview, and we got Tracii Guns to do it.
    He was really cool, and answered alot of questions, and was happy to send it back almost right after it was done.

Rock On!

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Good job!

Vicious Circle and Waking the Dead are still in my regular listening rotation, but the band(s) ain't right without both Phil and Tracii.
      This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

very cool! tracii is a pretty nice guy, for sure.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey Kenny! Welcome to the JCf man!

Yeah, Tracii is real down-to-earth! He posts at Metal Sludge fairly often under the name Satan's_Chicken! He was on just last night, answering questions and even giving props to a Sludger who posted some guitar clips!

I was never that much into L.A. Guns back in the day, but I have to say he is a really cool guy and it makes me want to pick up his back catalog just to support a nice guy in his music.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Did he mention why he sold the MCS guitar he never paid for?

Comment

thanks, it was cool of him to be our first interview...

and i have to start posting here more often. lately its been like 1 post a year, and i dont see why its not more..
              i love this place, and used to be here all the time before...

Comment

Working...
              X