Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm considering this bow...

http://www.benpearson.com/2006stealth.shtml
    Its very little hand shock and very quiet compared to others.
    If you have a local hunting/fishing store that has an indoor shooting.
    Do yourself a huge favor and go and shoot one its unbelievable how it feels and shoots. In most of the reviews it ranks fourth, fifth and sixth out of twenty.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

I've never even seen one. I've got a Mathews Switchback and I'm pretty happy with it.

Comment

That's a bow Rambo would use! Now all you need is nuclear-tipped arrows!
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Yeah thats a lot of bucks for a bow, Great looking unit, I really don't see a whole lot unique about it, although the cams look quite large. I still use my old jennings forked lightning ( same thing as the Bear of 1988 vintage) a small stabilizer helps with shock transmission, but then where would you mount your spotlight. :ROTF:
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I've always been happy with my Golden Eagle compound. It's not super fancy, but it gets the job done. I kept tighter, more consistant groups that the other guys I hunt with that spent 3 times the cash. Unfortunately, I had to switch to a crossbow last year. I have some shoulder problems in my draw arm that effected my release, and arrow placement. It started two seasons ago with a couple poorly placed arrows...made me sick. Luckily, the 11 point a shot in the hind quarter was killed a week later by a friend. After that I just started missing all together.....I can live with that. My compound just gathers dust now.
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Lemme show my bows.....

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Youre not gonna get much distance with those. Maybe try a straw with a thumb tack in the end. Mouse season runs year round here...
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Bowtech currently holds the crown for the fastest bow at 328/330fps.
                Whatever deer it hits, its (arrow) gonna go through it, and by the time the animial hears the string noise its too late its already been hit.
                Ex. String noise = targets already been hit.
                AND they have designed a binary cam that sets a new standard.
                Truly innovative to say the least.
                http://www.bowtecharchery.com/
                Last edited by Soap; 09-14-2006, 11:25 PM.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                X