The Montreal college shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Montreal college shooting

That is some f-ed up shit. I am glad that slimeball dickweed is no longer breathing but too bad he had to take people with him. One thing I have a problem with is that there is a game he played called Super Columbine Massacre. I am all for free speach and whatnot but whoever created that game really has no class.

Matt

According to Michael Moore there are no gun shootings in Canada. Its the land of the happy fairies who dance and dance all day long. The real problem here is that the whole situation will be used by the gun bashing wackos as propaganda............

Comment

And as usual, the media are already talking about the music he listened t, and guess what that was?
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I'm really surpirsed how little media attention this is getting. What - since it was in Canada or something - it's not a "sexy" enough story? That's f'd up, and mass media blows large meat wand.

My thoughts go out to the victims.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli
          And as usual, the media are already talking about the music he listened t, and guess what that was?
          It's fucking ridiculous. They're even talking about his fast food preferences.
          EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

So Ozzy and Big Mac's made him do it.....

Comment

He should have got the Happy Meal...........

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2
                He should have got the Happy Meal...........
                Or gang raped by Ronald, Grimace, and the Hamburglar.....rubble rubble bitch
                EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060914/...llege_shooting

Comment

Its strange that Michael Moore would say that, and I remember him mentioning something like that in Bowling for Columbine. Canada unfortunately has had one of the worst school shootings. In 1998 someone killed 14 female engineering students and wounded 13 others, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89c...nique_Massacre

According to Michael Moore there are no gun shootings in Canada. Its the land of the happy fairies who dance and dance all day long. The real problem here is that the whole situation will be used by the gun bashing wackos as propaganda............

Comment

Indivdiuals that do this stuff have a lot more problems than what games they play or what music they listen to. It's Heavy Mental not heavy metal or violent games. It is a symptom, not a cause. Crazy is crazy. And, we in the norm really have no clue what sets these people off. So we go back and try and be rational about irrational behavior. Talk about a losing proposition.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

It was a ruse. It's a distraction to go along with the bank thing hostage situation where the guy "disappeared".

Get this:
                        You send two or 3 guys into a University in Canada to clear it out. Two cause the disturbance while one or two hit the computer lab to jack into the bank in the States. Meanwhile, the bank robbers are there just to open the computers up to the hackers at the Canadian University. Once they're in, they start draining accounts, and they have tons of time to do it because no one gets in or out of the individual crime scenes until the investigators get there.
                        Who knows how long that can take, especially given the increased traffic and confusion in the general area, plus the investigators have to come from who-knows-where to begin with, since they were not riding with the cops.

In a matter of two hours, while the cops are clearing out the school and the SWAT team is interrogating hostages, the computers are doing their automated transfer thing.

When the cops give the official "all clear", the deed is done, the money's gone, and Al Qaeda has untold-millions in a Swiss Account.

When a bank and a university fall in the same day, it is not coincidence.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles
                          Or gang raped by Ronald, Grimace, and the Hamburglar.....rubble rubble bitch
                          There ya go. Hell ya !!!

Comment

To be fair to Michael Moore he probably DID attend many fairydances in Canada, and the only guns he encountered were the love guns of the fairies! :ROTF:

Seriously, why do they always go into the likes and dislikes of thes psychopaths as causes of the crimes? Used to be that we realized that some people were just fucking psycho wastes of life. Now it's "Hold the phone! He liked BREATHING, EATING, SLEEPING and SHITTING! He even got LAID once!" Well, that last part was probabl;y made up.

Too bad he didn't just shoot himself rather than take others with him. God have mercy on the victims living and dead and their families and friends.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                              To be fair to Michael Moore
                              The word FAIR and Michael Moore do not belong in the same sentence.

Comment

Working...
                              X