Tso - 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tso - 2006

Ah yes, it's that wonderful time of the year as The Trans Siberian Orchestra hits the road with one of the best shows money can buy! Fan Club tickets went on sale September 12th. They'll be hitting my home town on November 13th and yes, my greedy little paws are wrapped around my tickets!

Who's gonna make the tour?
    "POOP"

They're here Dec.23rd.I doubt we'll make it this year,but believe me when I say the show is worth twice the ticket price,and the donations to Toys For Tots is the best reason to go..
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Last year, at the end of the show, Al Pitrelli walked out onstage and announced that the night's proceeds were being donated to the victims of Katrina and Rita. Pretty fucking cool in my book!
      "POOP"

Comment

I'm definitely planning on going this year. Missed them the last year. But the year before was my first TSO concert. Simply amazing. One of the best IMO. The fan sale didn't have tickets were I was hoping to be. So I'm waiting for regular sale or eBay. Being in the snow is great. That and the blast from the fire canons.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I ordered tickets the other day for one of the Dallas shows. I missed it last year.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Dammmit! Jon Oliva's Pain was supposed to play in Turkey but got canceled because of the TSO tour. I really wanted to go to that gig
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

gobble gobble
              "POOP"

Comment

Double Damn! I just found out my band was listed as a local support on the bill. I was gonna get to meet Jon Oliva. You lucky whatsits.
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I am sure I will be going with my eight-year old daughter. This will be her third TSO concert. She totally digs it, and she got to meet Angus Clark, Al Pitrelli, and the whole gang after the show last year.

Fan tickets weren't available when I checked, so I signed up for email notification when they are available from ticketgasher.

I hope they change the show this year. Their last Christmas album was phenomenal, and I'd like to see them play that in their entirety instead of the one they've been doing for the last few tours.

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                  X