Some pics from practice (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics from practice (pic heavy)

So we are still playing with the new camera...here's a few pics from our practice tonight..the foggy ones are because James was using his fog machine for "atmosphere?"
    Anyhow..here ya go.

Cool! That white RR of yours is bad-ass. What kind of V is the other guitarist playing? I can't quite tell through the fog.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

What no bassist? :P Pretty cool.

Comment

jeri,
        what are you playing through? What's Jeri's gig rig?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeaaaaaahhhhh...
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

*cough* *Cough*

There is a whole lot of "atmosphere" in that third pic!

Seriously though nice pics. The one of all of you standing in a row would make a great promo pack pic.

What kind of camera are you using?

And I'n in agreement with the earlier post. Where's your bass player?? Even EVH has one just for looks alone.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
              What no bassist? :P Pretty cool.
              maybe they're going for that metallica sound.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

always amazing how much all rehearsalrooms around the world look the same...

but a damn nice rhoads you got!! and I love your fog machine!!
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Cool pics Sis! That 4th pic is awesome! You with a Rhoads, and Randy with a Les Paul!
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

It sort of looks like a late 80's Carvin Ultra V.

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire
                    Cool! That white RR of yours is bad-ass. What kind of V is the other guitarist playing? I can't quite tell through the fog.
                    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Cool pics Jeri! I have that same Randy pull out hanging in my cube at the office.

Alvin
                      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

other v looks kinda like a gmp to me...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Thanks guys...the guitar is a Stagg (S-300 I think) very nice guitar. Never heard of them. No the bassist didn't make practice, we had the camera, so used it anyway. Tommy my fruit bat, my practice amp is a Crate (don't even start..) GFX1200H and my gig rig is a Crate Blue Voodoo 120. Bryan, the camera is a Canon Powershot A540, I really like it.

Comment

who cares? If it works for you it works for you. I used to think that people always would blab about how one brand is great and the other is not, kinda like myself when sqwaking about charvels, but people can make all kinds of equipment sound o.k., the ones that can play ya know. so I bet it sounds fine Jeri. Fukk, I play out of a toaster right now, with a tennis raquet for an axe.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Cool shots!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X