In case your interested - updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case your interested - updates

Well, apparently there was a bond hearing yesterday for my "alleged" rapist. His attorney asked for the bond to be reduced from $2 million to $300,000. In Illinois, there is a 10% rule - you have to present 10% of your bond amount in cash to be released. His wife said she could come up with the $30,000 cash if the bond was dropped to $300,000.

Well, the judge decreased the bond, but only to $1 million. Apparently they can't come up with $100,000 cash, so he's still in jail.

Here are a couple articles about all this lovely stuff - even better, the Pantagraph let's you leave comments.

http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2...0521365252.txt

http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2...4930497444.txt

In other news - keep me in your thoughts for another reason - I have to go in for a procedure to check for pre-cancerous cervical cells - and this could very well be related to the assault - although we will never know for sure. Pray I don't have flashbacks or a massive panic attack during the procedure.
    Last edited by Mrs Tekky; 09-15-2006, 01:10 PM.

Sorry to hear of the bail reduction but at least they can't come up with the money and he's still in custody. Best of luck at the doctor, the main thing is to find out early so youcan be cured. Y'all are in my prayers.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Krista you have a pm ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
        Krista you have a pm ..
        What you doin PMing MrsLPC for:ROTF: :ROTF:

Sorry..I'm stressed the hell out at work...had to do something to relieve it

Comment

Duh, Sorry bout that ..Kristi you have a pm
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

That truly sucks..stay strong and positive..

we'll be pulling for you..

Please, Take care of yourself,

Bill
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
              Duh, Sorry bout that ..Kristi you have a pm
              Kev...seriously..thanks for that lol....

I needed it

Comment

Thanks all. If there is anything we are catching it early. Now as long as I don't freak and jerk when they go to cut, it should be all good.

Comment

Ah crap, that sucks, but if your catching it early hopefully it won't be too bad. Good luck, and take it easy

Comment

There is nothing I can say other than you are in my thoughts.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

hope every things works out well for you

Comment

Good luck. I hope everything works out well for you, too.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

hey, he's still behind bars where he should be, so don't even dwell on the reduction. You won't wake up, I promise. They will make sure you are safe through that stuff, they have to take every precaution. Easier for me to say don't worry, but I mean it, don't worry too much, it will come to pass, and at least you'll wake up and it will be over, and I know you will be given a clean bill of health, ready for destruction.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Stay positive. Good luck... Fingers Xed.

Comment

I hope it all turns out in your and the other females involved's favor. That guy sounds like a friggin creepy bastard who is where he belongs right now. Let's hope he stays there.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X