My roommates band... Real metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My roommates band... Real metal

My roommate's band Shadow Demon just added songs from their upcoming full length release to their myspace page. I figured some folks might be interested in checking it out, as I know some folks out there like the more traditional style.. This is sort of Iced Earth / 80's real metal influenced stuff with a bit of a more modern edge.

No lame tight pants wearing / penny picking up stuff..

Shadow Demon's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Feel free to listen and friend them if you want... Or post comments here or whatever.. lol
    Last edited by Inearthed; 09-16-2006, 03:15 PM.

Killer vocals!
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty
      Killer vocals!
      I'll pass it along!

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

I liked "And The Meek"
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I really liked the vocal harmonies. The solos were nice & aggressive, too.

Comment

Very nice stuff! My kind of music for sure!
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Awesome! I added them to my friends list.

Alvin
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                X