Fatal car accidents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett
    Sorry for seeming to be insensitive. That was just the first shrine I had seen in person and it got me thinking.
    See Fett, this is what you said earlier; looks like you were saying you had it wrong.

Then, when someone comes in agreeing, you recant back to "it's my opinion".

Sure you have every right to your own opinion. But I think the flip-flop is funny!

No biggie, man, I was just having fun with you anyway.

It would purely suck to be in the situation where you lost a loved one this way and had to decide what was appropriate to do. That's my main rationale for not condemning the practice. It doesn't hurt me and may help them get through their grief.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Fett means well, I think ya know that Rich..

I think he's like a teddy bear ..I mean that in the best posible way..that's a good quality!!

I can be a teddy Bear too sometimes..if you stroke my fur the right way..if not,..oh boy!...

Call Ranger Smith fast Boo Boo..'cuz Yogi's gonna have to choke a bitch..!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Just because I said I seemed insensitive didn't mean I felt I was "wrong" or have been convinced to reconsider my opinion. I didn't flip-flop. I was attempting to assure you guys that I am not insensitive. I cry at the drop of a hat.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

As I said, Fett, I was just having a little fun with you. Everybody has the right to their opinion, even if it is wrong!:ROTF::ROTF:

I'm kidding again!! See the emoticons?
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
            As I said, Fett, I was just having a little fun with you. Everybody has the right to their opinion, even if it is wrong!:ROTF::ROTF:

I'm kidding again!! See the emoticons?
            You are going to make me cry. I am too sensitive!!! Damnit.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
            X