Brazilian Food appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian Food appreciation thread

I was inspired by rice appreciation thread, Brazilian food has rice of course, but really it's all about the meat!

For people who arn't familiar, after you get your rice, veggies (or salads) your can pick from like 15 kinds of barbeque!!!!

What I also think is cool, at least the ones I eat at, is that they seem to adapt other countrys kinds of food, so you can get the spicy rice beans type food but also they have things like beef stew with carrots, mashed potatos, pasta, fried fish all at the same place!
    Last edited by tanpsi; 09-19-2006, 02:13 PM.

Rodizio is the shit!!! We have some great places near me in Newark, NJ.

Casa Nova and Seabras come to mind. In Belleville, there is a place called Solar do Minho. Awesome. http://www.solardominho.com/
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Brazillian people make the best wax.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I usually hit a Brazilian buffet for lunch every once in a while and love it.
        They love their meat products.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Never had it.. will it give me the shitz??
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I love eating Brazilian chicks.
            Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 09-19-2006, 03:30 PM.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm
              I love eating Brazilian chicks.

Does that give ya the shitz..

their nipples look like melted Hershey kisses..

But this could be a good thing!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm waiting for a place to open that installs toilets in the dining room at the table, instead of using regular chairs so that I can just gorge and dump all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong
                  I'm waiting for a place to open that installs toilets in the dining room at the table, instead of using regular chairs so that I can just gorge and dump all night long.
                  ..could you imagine such a place..

A place to pop the question to your girl..huh?

Comment

Working...
                  X