• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs Tekky
    Montana isn't such a bad name - they could have named her Citronella
    that'll be fun later on. "Look mummy, they named a candle after me!"
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by fett
      50 years from now. She had a nice Butte and her tits are Great Falls. I swear, if I don't get this out of my system now I will be mounted on their wall like a big horned sheep.:ROTF:
      you'll be mounted like a big horny sheep?!?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Nope, I will be ded, dead, by then." Hi, my name is Montana." "What's your speed limit? Baby".
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Congrats,Grandpa Fett!!
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Thanks. But I still hate the name. I will be a good boy and be a grandpa and all that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
              Your name's not Mike, is it?
              No, my first name is Hugo. I have a hyphenated last name. My Mom is an Eff. My Dad is a Yersalv.

Comment

Seriously, she'll have no trouble in school. Parents who have been through the baby-naming process can vouch for this because the most popular names are weird by my standards (as someone born in the 60s). McKenzie, Riley, Kaylie, did anyone ever tell these people that Irish names sound better as last names? For boys, just name your kid, Jacob, Caleb, Kaden, Jaden, Hayden, or some variation of a two syllable name that has a long A sound in the first syllable, and it has to end in a consonant, and if you can somehow get the letter "B" in there, you're good to go.

Comment

It's still a stupid name. And I'm still an old fart.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by danastas
                    or some variation of a two syllable name that has a long A sound in the first syllable, and it has to end in a consonant, and if you can somehow get the letter "B" in there, you're good to go.
                    Jabez
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Satan? Or Absatan. Or Abnormal.
                      Last edited by fett; 09-20-2006, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Edmund Jabez. I'm sure there is already a Jabez out there because of the world famous poet. I googled it

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22ja...en-US:official

Comment

It could be worse. Montana isn't that bad....

Comment

At least it's not something pseudo-African like ShaHeather or LaQuan or Shinola

My Grandfather worked for JC Penny some years ago and a woman there said she named her child Brazza - said she got the name from the JC Penny catalog - from the Bra section
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                            X