I saw W.A.S.P. yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw W.A.S.P. yesterday

Blackie still still wears tight black stocking-like pants so you can see his dick

Doug Blair seemed to be a decent guitar player, but the sound was too loud for that little place wich was packed, it was kinda muddy, so I didn't heard everything clearly.

Mike Duda the bass player looks exactly like Nikki Sixx.

Mike the drummar was badass.

No naked chicks in cages and chains, no blood, meat or any of that cool stuff. But it was a pretty cool show.

Blackie used 2 Agiles and 2 Marshall JCM2000 DSL100s I think, Doug used 2 Washburn superstrats and one DSL100 and one 5150.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

WASP rocks, saw them a year ago and thought they sounded great. Yeah Blackie looks a bit odd with the super tight pants, but he sounded great so I can forgive the clothing. I'm just happy that lots of 80's bands are still touring.

Comment

That's not the real W.A.S.P. !
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron..the real wasp???..dude..post the video!!!!!

"I want you"...stop with the pointing!!!

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Are they all working in the same McDonalds then?

"Thank you, drive through......."
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Classic WASP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba-NVUZsEnU
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I saw them last summer in Denver and they were pretty cool. Same situation with the sound though...too loud to hear any nuances ( are there any in WASP tunes? )

Comment

Awesome clip!! That part where Blackie is standing on the rock, looking like he's about to have a crap, is classic. Great song!!

I'd love to see W.A.S.P. again. Crimson Idol is one of my faves..and yes, I realize that is not the real WASP. lol
                Last edited by Top Jimmy B; 09-27-2006, 03:37 PM.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Blackie uses Agiles and Chris still has Jacksons - classic! :ROTF:
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

they were terrible then and they are more terrible now. sorry.
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I saw them a few years ago and got to meet Chris. They were VERY good but seeing 50 yr olds in spandex is just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13 View Post
                        I saw them a few years ago and got to meet Chris. They were VERY good but seeing 50 yr olds in spandex is just wrong.
                        + a gagillion!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13 View Post
                          seeing 50 yr olds in spandex is just wrong.
                          Unless it's Christie Brinkley
                          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                            Unless it's Christie Brinkley

This is true..still very hot..!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X