No announcement yet.

I hate some online dealers!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice, you are 100% correct in being irritated. The waiting is hard enough, and yes, if the dealer were to tell you that the guitar wasn't coming in until July you'd be dissappointed, but at least he's communicating with you.

I'd try calling, maybe their email server is down...not likely, but...

Comment

I get so sick of hearing people getting pissed because someone doesn't answer an email. Pick up the telephone and call them! Ya know, these days "most" folks still have telephones.
      Hell, call me and I'll give you more advice if you want it! 417-231-4192
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

(picks up pen; heads to nearest men's room)

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Badass =)

-Nate
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Ron, you're f'n hysterical. But we all know you wouldn't really do that........unless it were Ed Roman's personal cellphone.
            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
              I get so sick of hearing people getting pissed because someone doesn't answer an email. Pick up the telephone and call them! Ya know, these days "most" folks still have telephones.
              Hell, call me and I'll give you more advice if you want it! {editted for content}
              The only response I get on the phone is "expect it then". So I want written documentation if they're so sure of themselves. Wouldn't you be pissed if they called you and offerred you a deal at 18 months same as cash and that it would ship next day. Then later that day you get an E-Mail about being backorderred with an approximate date of 10/17. They never reply to an E-Mail asking if they will contact you when it is ready to ship? I think my original question was simple enough to answer, but the people on the phone couldn't and who knows if the E-Mail is even read? So yes my question has gotten a little more demanding, but just for information.....not that they rush the order.
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
              X