No announcement yet.

worrying what life is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear all this man, but like everyone said keep your head up and you dont know what will happen...if theres anything i can do let me know!

Comment

Remember, Donnie, that a partial liver can be transplanted without a donor giving up their whole liver. That's the beauty of that organ. Don't think you'd be depriving someone else by having another transplant. Think of your mother and sister and all your friends and family who love you and need you in their lives. Fight for life and if another transplant will help, take it.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Don't know what to say Donnie, other than I am sorry you have had to undergo all of the suffering you have throughout your life.

Your offer to forego a transplant so someone else can have one is very noble.

I pray that things turn around for you.

- Eric
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I'm sitting here just thinking

I had to leave the house today at 530 to have blood work done

than go to work and pretend I'm normal
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

hey donny - i'll see you in a couple weeks.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

The Tele's will be rocking
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

and rolling
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Donnie:

I got up today at 0630 had blood work, went to the office knowing that I am no longer normal. While I don't have a chonic disease - I have a lot of miles. Its catching up to me. I will be a lucky man if I make it much farther all things considered. I dodged a huge bullet recently - hop to keep bobbing and weaving for as long as I can.

Do the same. A man finds his character when he looks into the abyss and see's nothing staring back.

Comment

Damn Donnie, I wish you all the best. I hope it works out that things aren't as bad as they look right now. Keep on truckin bro!!!
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Sorry to hear dude. Stay positive and strong.
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                      X