No announcement yet.

Bummer of a tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd done something during the course of my career that I can't really share..I just told my bro Cleveland John about it last week after all these years..

I took care of something once...let's leave it at that.

It's something I don't like thinking or talking about..but always surfaces when these matters come up.

I have mentioned the victim several times since I been here..because I always think of her. A matter that changed my life and shaped my perspective of people and spirituality.

This is a subject that cuts me to the core..you have no idea..and I'll take to my grave.

I'm a silly ass when it comes to just about everything else tho..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thats what its all about horns, having the vision to disect the serious from the silly. Having those life altering moments, but still be able to laugh at things like man-titties.

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
        Thats what its all about horns, having the vision to disect the serious from the silly. Having those life altering moments, but still be able to laugh at things like man-titties.
        ..thanks

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini8026 View Post
          Notice how two guards were fired over the supposed release of this photo. Another example of "protecting" peoples rights. LET people see what the hell happens for these kind of actions.
          I can only speak for NJ because that is where I work. We are not allowed to go to the press directly with evidence or interviews without permission. Ask for permission and it will be denied, most likely. Sad but true.

Nothing is more annoying then seeing a waste of a person in a court room being protected by bullet proof glass and guards so that no one can harm him.
          "Safety and security of the inmate" is part of a Correction Officer's job. That is putting it briefly, there is a lot more to the profession. Getting home in one piece after your 8 hours is most CO's top priority.

We all know the world is fucked up, I wish more people (including myself) knew of the horrors of some of these more hard core prisons. Hopefully theres SOME REAL justice after someone is convicted!
          Unfortunately, you will only see what the administration wants you to see.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'll post my story after the Yankees wail the ever lovin' piss out of the Tigers tonite.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Some of have to live a life in the shadows sometimes. It's the perspective you keep that matters. I've done plenty of "dark" things in my time, witnessed all sorts of maddness. I keep a smile on my face and look forward to each day none the less...

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                Some of have to live a life in the shadows sometimes. It's the perspective you keep that matters. I've done plenty of "dark" things in my time, witnessed all sorts of maddness. I keep a smile on my face and look forward to each day none the less...
                That's cool Ace..but I didn't have the luxury of "shadows"..

what was done and what I did was in broad daylight..in full vivid color!

Comment

Well, since I don't believe in the same set of morals that most of you do..I'm not being "mean", because this includes alot of my own family and friends as well..

I @#$% a very elderly man. That for generations raped his family and then ultimately murdered his seven year old great grandaughter..who died while holding my hand. She spoke the words "Don't leave me" while in a ER room.

Does those words still bother me..YES..as does the viciousness of her death..

It was MY vengeance that get's me thru..I couldn't live with myself if I hadn't.

I realized at that time it had to be done. It was no effort nor guilt on my part..It was my moral obligation!!

All men are not created equal..that is a lie..

I can look into ANY lesser man's eyes and take his life without remorse, if warranted..I am not a child of God..but he was!

Bill Z Bub
                  Last edited by horns666; 10-05-2006, 12:23 PM.

Comment

I don't know if it is a good idea to admit to a homicide on an internet forum. I know you had reason for doing what you did, but think about it.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                      I don't know if it is a good idea to admit to a homicide on an internet forum. I know you had reason for doing what you did, but think about it.
                      I did think about it..I'm not "stupid"..

CYA..it's ancient history..nobody even gave a shit when it happened..

So, saying this doesn't worry me in the slightest..CYA!!
                      Last edited by horns666; 10-05-2006, 12:23 PM.

Comment

If there is no victim..there is no crime..

the only "victim" was her..

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          If there is no victim..there is no crime..
                          Gotcha...

Just lookin' out.
                          Scott

Comment

I know it's off-topic, but I have a question about manslaughter in US.

Maybe I've misunderstood the whole thing but....

Some dude kills accidently some other dude and goes to jail because of that.
                            And that bothers me a lot. It wasn't his fault but still has to sit in jail.

ala

Uncle Marv is walking on the roof and there are a lot of witnesses around who see everything what his happening. Anyway Uncle Marv is carrying a brick, but he fells because the roof had a hole in it. Uncle Marv falls on the roof and drops the brick, the brick is heading down, but young Kevin gets in the way, the brick hits his head, and young Kevin is dead.
                            Everyone sees that it wasn't Marv's fault and they all say that in the court.
                            But uncle Marv still goes to jail. What kind of a bullshit is that??? Say I'm wrong.....
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                              Gotcha...

Just lookin' out.
                              I know..

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                                ala

Uncle Marv is walking on the roof and there are a lot of witnesses around who see everything what his happening. Anyway Uncle Marv is carrying a brick, but he fells because the roof had a hole in it. Uncle Marv falls on the roof and drops the brick, the brick is heading down, but young Kevin gets in the way, the brick hits his head, and young Kevin is dead.
                                Everyone sees that it wasn't Marv's fault and they all say that in the court.
                                But uncle Marv still goes to jail. What kind of a bullshit is that??? Say I'm wrong.....
                                Not exactly how that works. That is considered an accident if Uncle Marv is working on the house and that happens.

If you are breaking the law, and you accidentally kill somebody, you can go to jail.

If you are driving and run somebody down and kill them, that is an accident if you weren't speeding, running a red light, etc and you stay to offer any help you can.

If you leave the scene because you are afraid of getting caought, and leave the person for dead they may charge you with vehicular manslaughter.
                                Last edited by StukaJU87; 10-05-2006, 12:46 PM.
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X