Bummer of a tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
    I know it's off-topic, but I have a question about manslaughter in US.

Maybe I've misunderstood the whole thing but....

Some dude kills accidently some other dude and goes to jail because of that.
    And that bothers me a lot. It wasn't his fault but still has to sit in jail.

ala

Uncle Marv is walking on the roof and there are a lot of witnesses around who see everything what his happening. Anyway Uncle Marv is carrying a brick, but he fells because the roof had a hole in it. Uncle Marv falls on the roof and drops the brick, the brick is heading down, but young Kevin gets in the way, the brick hits his head, and young Kevin is dead.
    Everyone sees that it wasn't Marv's fault and they all say that in the court.
    But uncle Marv still goes to jail. What kind of a bullshit is that??? Say I'm wrong.....
    E Did Uncle Marv slip on some Snack Pack Vanilla Puddin'..

Sorry mna, Umm.to be honest...I'm just a cop..I don't know too much about all the penalties..I would say that is negligent manslaughter at the very best..which does not carry a life sentence here..something like your scenario is an accident..I don't know if that would carry over well here criminally..but you can file a claim against his family or his estate in a civil court..that's different..

You know like OJ..but he actually killed someone..and there was a victim, with her DNA all over his balls, dick and ass..ain't that a bitch!!

Maybe he contaminiated the crime scene with some Vanilla puddin'..I heard he was friends with Bill Cosby..I dunno..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You're wrong.
      Uncle Marv would walk... it was clearly a tragic accident.
      Manslaughter requires some level of negligence or indifference to a situation that lead to the death.
      -Rick

Comment

Thanks Stuka, I'm glad I was wrong
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
          You're wrong.
          Uncle Marv would walk... it was clearly a tragic accident.
          Manslaughter requires some level of negligence or indifference to a situation that lead to the death.

Yeah...and you could always go with the Snack Pack defense..

why does this sound like a South Park episode..??

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, I'll take your snack pack away, eat your banana now
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Bill, I'll take your snack pack away, eat your banana now
              Man, the wife has to buy me two packs of Vanilla Snack Pack every week..

I posted my recipe for bread puddin' in the other thread..

Something I came up with when I was very baked!!

Comment

The best milk shake I've ever had:

Vanilla Ice Cream

Milk

Gean/Wild Cherry Juice

Snack Pack chocolate pudding

and I came up with it all by myself

Comment

Very Nice E..

My bread Puddin' recipe is pretty ..well...simple!!

One cup o' Snack Pack Vanilla pudding..

One piece of white bread..

Peel the lid open..
                  lick some puddin' outta there..
                  shove the piece of bread in there..
                  put in microwave for about 20 seconds.

eat dat shit!

Bill Z

Comment

WHERE'S MY SNACKPACK!!!!!!!!??????

Comment

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

Comment

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

Farley RULED!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          If there is no victim..there is no crime..

the only "victim" was her..
                          any parent here would do the same Bill with that old nonce,we just wouldnt talk about it online mate..lol.
                          shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyway i cant see what you did to him so i will guess you slapped himl

Comment

it looks like he says he F***ed him!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

lol well i wouldnt fuck him mate..lol..did bill fuck him to death!

Comment

I ummmmm....was helping him....and...ummmmm...he fell down???

I spoke with his daughter, who was close to my age just afterwards. I was very straight and honest with her. She had much healing to do, and I think my intervention helped that...it put some much needed closure on things...especially for her.

very sad..

Comment

Working...
                                X