Silent Hill - CAUTION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill - CAUTION!

I watched this "movie" last night. I was about 1/2 way into it, and was still thinking that something significant was about to happen that would pull it together. Nothing did.

The plot was weak as hell. The acting was about as good as a 4th grade school play. The movie is slow, and disjointed, and almost painful to watch. I feel ripped off.

Do not waste your time with this movie.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Thank you Zeegs.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The movie would have been better if they showed the real downtown Brantford. The silhouette paintings of people on our buildings are much worse and uglier than anything in that movie

Comment

Movie based on video game = suck.

This has been the rule since the first Mario Bros. movie and will never change.

Comment

Sorry I loved the movie. I was realy into the video games, though. I thought this was one of the best video game movies I've seen. I think the plot was a bit tough to follow for people who had never known the games. The whole 3 different planes of reality got confused with death/life.

Comment

I didn't even know there was a video game.

Hey Snow007, one of the guys I work with lives in Brantford. He hung around when they were making the movie.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I rented it a month or so ago. It sucked ass!!!!!!! I want those two hours of my life back. I still don't understand the ending.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                Movie based on video game = suck.

This has been the rule since the first Mario Bros. movie and will never change.
                Actually, the Resident Evil movies kicked ass and were a lot like the games.

Comment

I thought RE1 was okay and RE apocalypse was so lame I stopped it about an hour into it. Too much ofthe fake matrix-like fighting and the the nemesis guy looked so stupid in his leather biker getup and rocket launcher thing.

Comment

RE apocalypse I saw and it didn't bother me. I won't say it was good but it wasn't terrible for a video game movie.
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeah, Silent Hill's pretty much the most god awefull thing I've ever seen.
                      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Horrible movie. I never was a video gamer, so I guess that's why I didn't get it.

Comment

I saw it last night too, it blew. I wasn't scared or tense in the whole movie because it was so weak. I was really hoping it would have been on par with The Hills Have Eyes which was MUCH more scary than this stupid shit bag of a movie.

The only memorable scene for me in Silent Hill was where "The Fiend" ripped the chicks clothes off and tore her skin off her body. That was pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                            I was really hoping it would have been on par with The Hills Have Eyes which was MUCH more scary than this stupid shit bag of a movie.
                            The Hills Have Eyes was awesome, both the original and the remake.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              The Hills Have Eyes was awesome, both the original and the remake.
                              +1 Loved both. I just picked up the uncut version of the remake for $10 the other day. Rob Zombie is doing a remake of Halloween. Hope he doesn't screw it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X