Going to Las Vegas in a few days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Las Vegas in a few days...

Going to be in Las Vegas next week with my wife (5 days). Will be staying at the NY NY.

I'll be seeing 4 Cirque shows: "O", "Ka", "Love" and "Zumanity". Before I hear you complaining about me seeing 4 Cirque shows, well, I work for that company so I was lucky enough to manage to see all of them for free.

My question, anyone knows where to eat? Decent foods, decent price and no tourists trap!

Also, what to see and what to avoid. Give me some ideas!

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by BenoA; 10-03-2006, 01:32 PM.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Good food all over the place. You'll probably get alot of recomendations for some of the well known buffets, Rio, Aladin's. These are not your regular run of the mill buffets, they have large varieties of different cuisines and are good. If you are looking for something really nice. You really can't go wrong with any of the high end places in the Bellagio, Venetian, Wynn. Mon Ami in the Paris is a killer steak place. Best bet is to check in look at the mags sitting on your coffee table in your room decide what you want, and pick from there.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

The Paris Restaurant (the one at the top of the tower) was one of the best meals I've ever had.

If you can I'd highly encourage you to go see Penn & Teller's show. One of the best acts in Vegas IMHO

-a

Comment

In & Out Burger and the Tournament of Kings dinner/show at Excalibur

Like has been said, you can't go wrong with the high end stuff. Me? I'm more of an In & Out Burger guy. Although I'll try the high end stuff once in a while.

Comment

The Belagio has the best buffet IMO.
          Right accross the street from The Paris hotel.
          -Rick

Comment

I just came back from Vegas. If you like strip clubs at all, you must go to the Sapphire Rhino.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
              I just came back from Vegas. If you like strip clubs at all, you must go to the Sapphire Rhino.
              Did you mean Spearmint Rhino?
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Don't apologize about Cirque. It's my favorite thing about LV.
                "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                  Did you mean Spearmint Rhino?
                  Quite possibly - I was calling it the Electric Rhino for a while.
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Thanks guys for the comments. I'll be with my wife, so it's not the time to visit the strip clubs...

Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
                    Don't apologize about Cirque. It's my favorite thing about LV.
                    Me too and I'm happy to be part of that company. But sometimes, I get flamed by simply mentionning that name...
                    JB aka BenoA

Comment

Ya better mix in a trip to Ed Romans too....just for the experience. It's only about 3 blocks from the strip...just west of NY,NY.

Perhaps you will get lucky and see ol' Jabba himself while you are there. Have a look at the snakeskin Charvel pointy that is not for sale....then see what your best deal on the Jackson neck-thru explorer w/wonderbar is.

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                        Going to be in Las Vegas next week with my wife (5 days). Will be staying at the NY NY.

I'll be seeing 4 Cirque shows: "O", "Ka", "Love" and "Zumanity". Before I hear you complaining about me seeing 4 Cirque shows, well, I work for that company so I was lucky enough to manage to see all of them for free.

My question, anyone knows where to eat? Decent foods, decent price and no tourists trap!

Also, what to see and what to avoid. Give me some ideas!

Thanks in advance.
                        I'm going myself in 1 1/2 weeks. (not this weekend,...next). I'll be asking you whats hot out there, when you get back. I haven't been there yet.

I'll be going with my wife and about 12 other neighbors.
                        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by surfdork View Post
                          Ya better mix in a trip to Ed Romans too....just for the experience. It's only about 3 blocks from the strip...just west of NY,NY.
                          Good idea!!!!!
                          JB aka BenoA

Comment

Sounds like an awsome gig. The Mystere (sp?) production was amazing. I would take that over many rock acts any day.

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                            Thanks guys for the comments. I'll be with my wife, so it's not the time to visit the strip clubs...

Me too and I'm happy to be part of that company. But sometimes, I get flamed by simply mentionning that name...
                            "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I liked the breakfast buffet at the Luxor. Loaded up there and could go all the way to dinner without missing a beat.
                              The Blue Man show is a must.
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X