Just diagnosed with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    It's ten minutes past curfew... why are you still up? Hello? Hello? Perhaps you need another shot. There, that should do it. Sweet dreams... you bastard!

The police do have a suspect in custody though........

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

rest well my leigh rest well!

Comment

Just don't get old. I sleep in 3 hour fits. What wakes me up is dreams. Not nightmares. Just dreams. It's like I sleep for a few hours and then I have a dream. It comes to a conclusion and I wake up. Or if I don't like the conclusion I intrerrupt it and wake up. If it rambles on, just like when I'm awake , I wake up. Pills, I need Pills.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Sleep apnea is brutal stuff,it can really wipe you out.Glad you feel better already,give us an update in a week!!!
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

asd

Hope youll be ok soon, sleep well.

Comment

I know what you are going through. I went to the doctor for snoring and was told I was borderline with sleep apnea. I kept waking up at night because the wife kept telling me I am snoring. I did stop breathing a lot during the sleep study. I elected to have the surgery done . Don't do it unless it is absolutely needed! The nose surgery didn't work like it was supposed too( to me the friggin doctor worked on the wrong side of my nose which might be part of the problem). I snore less, my good side of my nose is better, but I get sicker then I did before. I had throat surgery also. Now I sometimes choke when I drink. Short story long don't do it, unless that machine drives you nuts.

Comment

The J/C board is so supportive. We should really value that.

Comment

Working...
                X