Well I'll be damned....I was right!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post

Hhhhmmmm....maybe I can get just a little high.

Comment

if the motherfukkin' yankees keep hitting the way they are against Kenny "i've never won a post season game in my life yet" Rogers, it's going to get ugly over here. I am in more shock that my girlfriend has left the house, she's freaking out cuz I'm coming unglued. looking like a 4 bar night along with whatever else you want to put in front of me.
      this is like dragging my body over razor ribbon over and over again, so you know i'm gonna cgange that action. What the fukk is going on, we should be wailing the ever lovin' piss out of the tigers, it's a fact.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        Weed is legal as far as I'm concerned. I heard if it were legalized , our national debt would be more than halfway cleared up after a mere 8 months.
        Twist a fatty, it keeps you honest. And sex is fukkin' great after a fatty.
        It's ALMOST legal in California, at least less than an ounce is only an infraction. Basically no worse than a traffic citation. And yeah, stoned sex is the shit! Especially if the first 4 Zep or first 4 VH albums are playing!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X