No announcement yet.

Racing to the classifieds! Or?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why all the harshness??? maybe I've got a few k to spend on some custom guitars that are hard to find around here. later, i've got better things to do with my time than sit around & post 20k+ replys on some lame message board. man, you really do need a life & a woman!! later to all the cool pple out there.

Comment

oh man, do I feel chastened now. hang on, I hadn't posted in this thread!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

There should be an extra forum related exclusivly to the classifieds regarding the frequence of this topic. I just got f+++d on ebay again. I am more than happy about the restricted area here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gtrplr71 View Post
              why all the harshness??? maybe I've got a few k to spend on some custom guitars that are hard to find around here. later, i've got better things to do with my time than sit around & post 20k+ replys on some lame message board. man, you really do need a life & a woman!! later to all the cool pple out there.
              HMMM..... this sounds EXACTLY like the last guy that ripped someone off.... what was his name again?

But either way, if you have a problem reading and /or following the rules, it´s your problem. Nobody´s holding a gun to your head forcing you to stay

Comment

No, it reminds me of 1959burst

Remember, the dude with "the skills to pay the bills" ? :ROTF:
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OH god, I kind of miss him, he was better than Comedy Central at times

Comment

yea, we haven't had a good countdown in the Classifieds in a while
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Well, he does have a "Few K's". With that kinda money he deserved much more respect. We should be ashamed for scaring away the big bucks buyer.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

So Gary, finally an avatar after 4 years of trying eh? Good joerb!
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                          Wait, I've been here 2 1/2 years and haven't figured out how to put one up.

But seriously, what is that yellow-headed beauty in your avatar? Do you have a full pic?
                          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Tuck Foejam?
                            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post

hey! Back down, man. I always had an avatar up until I moved town late last year and changed ISPs. I decided to bring my crappy old camera out of semi-retirement to take some pics for YOU PEOPLE and so I figured it was time to set up a photobucket account. And this is the thanks I get?! Sheesh!

(couldn't find my camera cable to actually upload the new pics, but that's another issue)

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                              Wait, I've been here 2 1/2 years and haven't figured out how to put one up.

But seriously, what is that yellow-headed beauty in your avatar? Do you have a full pic?
                              She's a Fusion Plus. There are a couple of pics in the Import Gallery, but here's an old one that isn't:

Hail yesterday

Comment

bah, the post count and/or 45 days don't mean shit. i've seen plenty of people here get porked by members with way more "cred" than that. oh and didn't we have a jcf sponsoring dealer who used to work at jackson and run their web site that dicked people over? just sayin'...

i've bought and sold with and as the noob on a number of forums and never had any more or less problems than with the senior members.

bottom line - you buy/sell on the internet you need to cover your own ass.
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X