No announcement yet.

Slashed Tire....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You listen to Horns. He is our resident cop and he knows what he is talking about.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      You listen to Horns. He is our resident cop and he knows what he is talking about.
      YES, I do..

unfortunately..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Just to give you some sense of calm--it's entirely possible that it wasn't slashed. I worked at a tire store for several years and have sold well over a $1mil in tires. I've seen tires that have went flat/blown out/gotten cut for a variety of reasons. I pulled animal bones (roadkill), sparkplugs, 9/16" wrenches, golf tees, thorns, glass, railroad spikes, and other weird stuff from tires. It's entirely possible that your wife may have inadvenrtently ran over something sharp that sliced the tire. I once saw a tire split in a way similiar to what you describe, from running over a faulty expansion join on an interstate bridge. I've also pulled a partial knife blade from inside the tire (presumably it broke off and was left inside the tire carcass).

So, basically your neighbor may have certainly slashed your tire but don't rule out other possibilities.

Comment

Tire carcass? I've never heard that before, but I'm definitely gonna use it now!

Cheers,
          Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrope189 View Post
            Tire carcass? I've never heard that before, but I'm definitely gonna use it now!

Cheers,
            Nick

Yep, that's what the inside/casing is often referred to as

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
              make a tire swing out of it so they can see it every day.....
              That's the best idea I've heard all day.
              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Bill has good advise here.

Bill I never knew you were a cop...this is the first I heard
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                  Bill has good advise here.

Bill I never knew you were a cop...this is the first I heard

Well, I miss it..I miss it everday...it wasn't my time to go..I had alot of fire still in me..I miss my peers.

But it's over and I' must accept that..it's something that's really hard for me to let go..

I have no choice..but I'm still that same guy..and I could share my advise like I was still at work..so.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I was only kidding about leaving the tire on the guy's front door...

...but you could make a tire swing for the neighborhood kids. Any trees with branches of the right height, right in front of the guy's window?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
                      I was only kidding about leaving the tire on the guy's front door...

...but you could make a tire swing for the neighborhood kids. Any trees with branches of the right height, right in front of the guy's window?
                      ...that's a good idea..having fun with the tire instead of looking like a "victim"..

that's a good thing!!

Comment

here...only good solution would be a good ass whooping
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

If the guy sliced the sidewall on your tire, why did it wait until your wifes' drive home from work to go flat? I'm not taking your neighbors side, as he sounds like a fucking prick, but I just don't think it would be likely for him to (even partially) slice the sidewall, your wife drive to work, the car sit there all day, and then go flat on her way home. Hell, I suppose anything is possible, but.......
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                            here...only good solution would be a good ass whooping
                            well yeah..I do that..but I ummmmm..well..you know..

anyone else may get in trouble and be a suspect instead of a victim..and that would suck ass..

I have to be careful myself..I came close to that myself not long ago..that story on my thread.

All the cops here still all know and love me..I have "credibility..so I use that to my advantage..

Comment

umm fuck yeah, thazz sukka's goin' down

I've done stabbin' mofos'

I'm evil motherfucker Joe
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

"I'm evil motherfucker Joe"

Yes I am..even my license plate says so..

Comment

Working...
                                X