Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metalocalyse fans, stand and be counted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metalocalyse fans, stand and be counted!!

This is my new favorite late-night program, so I watch the whole adult swim run (Futurama, Family Guy, etc...) to get to it every sunday night.

If you haven't seen it yet, try and stay up Sunday night and catch it....it's really pfucking funny!!

On a side note...Does anyone know what band show creator Brendan Small plays guitar for? (He does most of the songs, and the theme).

List of upcoming show special guests...

King Diamond
    Warrel Dane
    Lemmy
    James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett
    and a few more my tired blurry eyes tried to take in, but couldn't.

Get a TIVO and you won't be blurry eyed anymore! I just finished watching the 7 or 8 episodes I had recorded. I thought it has some very funny moments, but the humor definitely is not for everyone. The music for their songs is always cool. In looking at the guest stars, I have seen Hetfield, Hammett, Dane, Jeff Loomis (twice I think) and Steve Smythe. The best thing is there are no commercials and its over in 15 minutes.

BTW, welcome to the board.

Comment

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

I love it so much it almost bears re-stating. Seriously. My favorite show. Ever. Period.

Comment

I've only been able to see one episode so far, but yeah it rules. I have the Duncan Hills coffee jingle on my >myspace< page. lol

Originally posted by www.duncanhilllscoffee.com
        Do You Folks Like Coffee
        Real Coffee
        From the Hills Of Colombia

Then Duncan Hills Will Wake You
        From A Thousand Deaths
        A Cup Of Life Blood
        (Dying Dying)
        You're Dying For A Cup

Guatemala Blend
        Ethiopian
        French Vanilla Roast
        (Dying Dying)
        You're Dying For A Cup

Prepare For Ultimate Flavor
        You're Gonna Get Some Milk
        And Scream For Your Cream

Duncan Hills
        Duncan Hills
        Duncan Hills
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Aye, another good one on adult swim.

Comment

I've seen most of the episodes. I really, really wanted to love it because it's about metal & has awesome guests, plus I'm a huge fan of Brendan Small (because of Home Movies, one of my all-time faves), but so far it seems like the same joke over & over. Just my opinion, & I'll still keep watching.

Comment

Fatklok, the most recent episode is my favorite so far. Followed closely by the last one (the episode name eludes me, but it's the one they played the new fan song).

"You know, I'm really getting sick and tireds of zis whole fatherhood sting"

"Here's some hank-burgers, and meat cakes and craps you fat tits!"

LOL!...good times!!

Comment

best. show. ever.

Comment

"I think he is slowly learning to unplay the guitar"

Great show

Cheers,
                  Nick

Comment

AWESOME show..I tape them all!!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"I think he is slowly learning to unplay the guitar"

"Hey, I can hear that!"..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Release the Kitties.."

Explosion, talking to the band's "adopted son"...." you know, as your fathers we were just kinda hoping that ah... you know... you'd use better judgement.."
                        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

"I suppose...I feel a sense of pride knowing dat I helps raise him.........So there's that."

Comment

It's Metalocalypse right? Good shtuff
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Dudes, that show is awesome! The music's pretty good too considering Brendan has to compose and perform new music for every episode.

Oh, and how about the crazy metal stereotypes, like getting up from sex and going straight for your guitar.

Oh, Pickles is the man!
                              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                              X