Halloween Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Party

The wife and I are going to our first Halloween bash since having kids. It's going to be a total drunk fest but costumes are required. Now, I'm the kind of guy that will act like a total ass with a stage and a guitar but when it comes to dress up........not so much. So, I would like to get some ideas from you guys for a cool costume or at least one that's not too ghey. I fully expect to see a lot of jokes out of this so let em fly!
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Terminator
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Tie a sauce pan to your dick and go as "Peter Pan". My brother actually told his wife that once when she wanted to go to a party, and he wanted to stay home. Needless to say..they didn't go.

Comment

Man, I just couldn't pass this up...take her out to the movies and show her a "good time" before the party.

Comment

Go as larry the cable guy.
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Check out http://www.forplaycatalog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
              I don't think anyone wants to see me in this stuff.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Go as Slash, get a curly wig, a top hat, a pair of aviator glasses, and a bottle of jack
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Take an old white top sheet, spray bomb one end a redish brown and have a string coming off the white end. Wrap yourself in it and you are an instant used tampon. Rub a can or two of sardines on it for effect.

Comment

Get a blue sweatshirt, blue sweatpants, squirtgun, Elmers glue, blue hat and a bag of cotton balls. Glue the cotton balls onto the sweatpants, sweatshirt and hat in the shape of clouds. Fill up your squirtgun.

Anytime someone asks you what you are, shoot them with your squirtgun and tell them you're "partly cloudy with a chance of showers".

I saw a guy in Boston do this about 10 years ago and have done it 3 or 4 times myself since. It's funny as hell, I usually win prizes for most original costume.
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                      I don't think anyone wants to see me in this stuff.
                      I meant for the wife!

Comment

Grab a guitar and some makeup....go as Ace Freehly

Comment

Get that Grim Reaper costume from Wal Mart and some inflatable boxing gloves (the really oversized ones) and go as the Angel Of Migraines
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                          X