X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too protective of your kids ??

I think this guy takes the cake....

Matt

I saw that... I hope his ass sits in a cell with a camera watching him for a long time.
    See how he likes it.
    -Rick

Comment

That's classic Freudian right there.

Comment

That poor kid. He's scarred for life.

Sick f**ks.

Comment

That is horrible, but look at it this way.

If they hadn't done that and hadn't been caught, the damage might have been worse over the long run. 18 years of mental damage from a deranged father or 9 years of mental and physical abuse?

Comment

What makes man do this to their own children for years an years?

Comment

Originally posted by 5074charvel View Post
              The cycle has to be broken or it doesn't stop.
              They are sick and pretty much are out of control inwardly and have to be stopped or the child will most likely repeat the behavior in his adult life at some point.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by 5074charvel View Post
                His own f**ked up dad probably did something similar to him decades ago.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The scary part is that this guy was caught. I wonder how many things like this happen that go unreported/never caught. Such a shame, there is no way to replace the socialization that the boy missed. It will likely take years for him to re-socialize.

Comment

I'd find a long flight of stairs for the fat fuck to accidentally fall down!
                    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I have a step cousin that was raised as a dog until he was 9 or so. He would respond to dog hand signals and whistles, and had no furniature in his room but a dogs bed. The guy lives in a state run mental institution now, poor dude. I dont know whatever happened to his old man... the bastard.

Most kids can recover from stuff like that until they are about 4 or 5, but every year beyond that and it becomes harder and harder to turn them into a normal adult.

Later,

Steve
                      Guitars:
                      '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                      '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                      '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                      Amp:
                      VOX AD30VT

Comment

Working...
                      X