No announcement yet.

F@#!%$ vandalized my car :@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I became friends with people from Edmonton back in 1991 in NYC. I swung out to visit them for 3 weeks. One lived in St Alberts, the other in Sherwood. I remember going to a bar at 8 pm, getting shitfaced, walking out at 11:30 with the sun still shining brightly, and falling asleep on someone's lawn. I also remember a golf course in the desert, and Jasper. That was awesome.

Comment

I thought about it. Believe me. Sometimes I look at all the mahogany wood in my house (some of it is in 2 X 2 X 2 beams 20 feet long) and I think of all the guitars that can be made.

Buffalo by the way is famous for big houses with excellent craftsmanship that can be had for very very cheap because no one in their right mind should live up here.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        I don't come cheap..

..but I'll find them, behead them, and you can skull fuck 'em in front of the entire family on Christmas morn..you can't put a price on that!!!

just an option..
        Do you include gift wrap?

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
          I became friends with people from Edmonton back in 1991 in NYC. I swung out to visit them for 3 weeks. One lived in St Alberts, the other in Sherwood. I remember going to a bar at 8 pm, getting shitfaced, walking out at 11:30 with the sun still shining brightly, and falling asleep on someone's lawn. I also remember a golf course in the desert, and Jasper. That was awesome.
          Sounds like you had quite the tour in 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster2 View Post
            Do you include gift wrap?

For you..??

Of course..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X