Car guys- looking for concept trans am pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car guys- looking for concept trans am pictures

A while back, we had a thread about the new Camaro. Someone had posted a concept drawing of what the new Trans Am would look like.

Anybody have that picture still?

The reason I ask, my buddy has some corporate gm family, and he said there will never be a F-Body Pontiac again. He wants to see pictures.

Thanks,
    Steve

Photoshop, but cool (based on the 2008 camaro?)

When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I remember when that pic first made it's rounds on the net, I'm pretty sure it was just made by some dude and has no connection with GM. Last rumors I heard agree with what your buddy says - no more Firebird. Then again they were saying 'No more Camaro' until a few months ago...
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

How bout many other colors, sweet
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY_hE...related&search=

Not Firebird links but cool anyways.

Chevy 'Clay' Camaro lol

Buncha finished pics
        Last edited by audiophile; 10-23-2006, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Somebody could easily mod a Camaro into a Firebird. I've thought about MercuryCougar-izing a new Mustang!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nah, put a big bubbled back window in it and call it a Mercury Capri.
            |My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile View Post
              If PMD were smart enough to make that car, I'd be in line.
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

That car would sell like hotcakes. That said, I took these this sunday.

It was interesting also to see that the Pontiac Solstice and that Saturn roadster are the same exact car with slight cosmetic differences. I actually fit in the thing and Im 6'2" 220. I dont know if the roof would have made it though. I definately had more space in my 67 corvette roadster, thats for sure.
                Last edited by Carbuff; 10-23-2006, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                  That car would sell like hotcakes. That said, I took these this sunday.

The day that hits the show room floor, I'll be there with my checkbook in hand.
                  That blows the Mustang outta the water in the looks dept.
                  -Rick

Comment

That is one of the nicest rides I have seen in a long time. Perfection finally!

Comment

Well, it still remains to be seen how much of that car makes it to the production model. Hopefully a lot!!

Comment

Cool maybe your buddy can pull some strings.

Comment

I think the last few look pretty stupid, but the first couple (including the ones already posted) look fucking awesome!

Comment

I don't really care too much for all these cartoony ones, including the concept Camaro. I thought this was sweet though: http://www.acarshow.com/expta.html
                            |My CSG gallery|
                            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                              I don't really care too much for all these cartoony ones, including the concept Camaro. I thought this was sweet though: http://www.acarshow.com/expta.html
                              I actually decided NOT to post a pic of that one cuz I thought it looks goofy as hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X