Hey this is cool..thought I'd share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey this is cool..thought I'd share.

Metal album cover wallpapers for your desktop..

The ultimate metal art gallery. Over a thousand incredible images from the best artists in metal, all in beautiful fullscreen.

I got "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" right now, one of my all time favorite album covers..

Think I'll change it soon..
    Last edited by horns666; 10-23-2006, 10:52 PM. Reason: I fucked up..so what..kiss my ass!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Damn!! Thanks...this will keep me busy for awhile

Comment

What... no Jethro Tull wallpaper?
      I remember the year they won a grammy for best heavy metal band!!!
      -Rick

Comment

OMG I haven't been there in years... totally forgot about that site.
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
          What... no Jethro Tull wallpaper?
          I remember the year they won a grammy for best heavy metal band!!!
          I was watching that Grammy show with my drummer when they played "One". It was great! All these twits in the front row in tuxedos and Metallica on stage thrashing away. Then it happened...

"Cut this shit off from me!"

Priceless!

I knew they'd catch hell for that, but I thought it was lame to take their award away for it.
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Jethro Tull ..grammy for best metal band..yes!!

In fact, in a world where Jethro Tull wins a grammy for best metal band..validates why our world is so F'd in the A ...because most humans are so fuggin' clueless..

which isn't a bad thing really..

Because the dumber people are.. the smarter I am.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hell yeah... thanks =)
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
                I was watching that Grammy show with my drummer when they played "One". It was great! All these twits in the front row in tuxedos and Metallica on stage thrashing away. Then it happened...

"Cut this shit off from me!"

Priceless!

I knew they'd catch hell for that, but I thought it was lame to take their award away for it.
                You know, what's as sad as Metallica not getting the award was the shit Tull took FOR getting it! They're definitely NOT a metal band but they ARE a cool band with some great music.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Wow, hadn't seen that one...thanx horns.
                  Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Awesome!!! Thanks Bill!!
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

your welcome..yeah I figured you guys would dig this..most of our favorite covers are there..nice to have your favorite cover art or album as your desktop I think!

Comment

Working...
                      X