Fairy tale with heavy metal endings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Looks like the old list got updated a bit!

(I like the Nu Metal one)
    LOL, yeah, I got this version from the Metal Twins. They're out of Philly and regularly dance onstage and in videos for the likes of Chimara, Gwar, C.O.B. and others. They're pretty cool too.

Here they are with Rita

With Alexi:

Dancing on the bar at our show

And backstage after GWAR
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Comment

Ugly pigs.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
          Ugly pigs.
          DUDE!!!! What kind of crack are you smoking????
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

he doesn't smoke anything, he is dating with supermodels
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              he doesn't smoke anything, he is dating with supermodels
              OOOOOOOH! That explains a-lot. Wait, no it doesn't. They're metal twins....what's cooler than that.

Comment

well, I wouldn't call them pigs but they don't get my attention either, but if you would live here or in SoCali you too wouldn't watch them
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Are they the hottest chicks in the world....no. Are they hot? Yes. But knowing them, they are cool as hell....very metal....and extremely down to earth. And I think you're missing the point that they're Metal Twins.....I mean Hello!?!?!?

Comment

these guys are prettier http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index...1362&Itemid=39

Comment

Ugly pigs.
                      +1
                      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Ugly pigs.
                        Somebody said you date supermodels, so I looked thru your post history to try and find a pic of you to no avail. Plenty of times you say you wish you had a pic but you don't. I ask, Why not? Hiding something??? Interesting.

well, I wouldn't call them pigs but they don't get my attention either, but if you would live here or in SoCali you too wouldn't watch them
                        I've been to So Cali, and the women in TX smoke them.

Now that's what SoCali chicks look like. Yes I have been there.

I now know that I won't be sharing any pics of my friends here anymore since they aren't here and can't defend themselves. I just thought that some people here would dig their gimick and the fact that they've worked closely with some really cool people in the industry. AND YES, I always have my friends backs. A couple friends here already know that.

Comment

dude, that supermodel thing was a joke and we all have seen pics of zeegs.

in JCF the standards are very high when it comes to chicks, you have to get used to it,

Comment

Actually, a lot of SoCal girls look like that (the dancing girls that Voice posted pics of), as they appear to be Latina.
                            One of my ex-gfs looks like the one on the right in the last pic. I think they're cute (the dark haired ones).
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was thinking about those BCB fembots I trust Tommy on this

Comment

dude, that supermodel thing was a joke and we all have seen pics of zeegs.

in JCF the standards are very high when it comes to chicks, you have to get used to it,
                                I know about the JCF standards. I've been here a long time for sure. I wasn't really going for the "OMG They're HoT" angle so I figured they'd be saved the wrath of the bashers. I just gave a brief history and a couple pics. They're ultra-cool, with lots of connections AND they are good friends.

As for a pic of Zeegs....well, I couldn't find one, so excuse my ignorance and post a link or something so I can get the girls personal reviews of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X