No announcement yet.

6 days.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! And forget about playing it first... we want pics as soon as you open the case!!!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Yay! And forget about playing it first... we want pics as soon as you open the case!!!
      You can count on that!!!!!!
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        This is why countdown threads are ghey!
        Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
        I agree Ron....but like a moth to a flame, I just can't help myself.
        Originally posted by toejam View Post
        I agree on all 3.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
          I agree on all 3.
          Hell Yeah!

What part of Jersey are you from Scott? I know Joe is in Sayerville. I lived most of my life in Ewing and Hamilton but spent a lot of time up North playing or hanging in the cool clubs. (Studio 1, Club Bene, Birch Hill, Fastlane...etc)
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
            Hell Yeah!

What part of Jersey are you from Scott? I know Joe is in Sayerville. I lived most of my life in Ewing and Hamilton but spent a lot of time up North playing or hanging in the cool clubs. (Studio 1, Club Bene, Birch Hill, Fastlane...etc)
            I am up north by NYC and Giants Stadium.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X