other instruments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other instruments

other than guitar wich instruments you can or want to play or just enjoy listening to.

My list:

I really like

Trumpet (I'm a diehard Miles Davis fan)
    Bass (slapped of corse )
    Drums (I perfer when the kick drum is at least 26" )
    Latin and Asian percussion
    Sax
    Cello
    Harmonica
    Concert Piano
    Hammond organ
    Shamisen
    Koto
    Biwa
    Some wierd middle Asian fretless instrument wich sounds cool as hell, those players use George Lynch's vibrato on it

can't play any of these well
    Last edited by Endrik; 10-24-2006, 03:22 PM.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

I play guitar, bass, some keyboards, and used to play flute fairly well, too.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Piano... a bit, I used to be better.
      Drums... I used to play well enough to write, just haven't played in ages
      Bass... still pretty good at it. And not the root note Pilson crap either.
      -Rick

Comment

mandolin, violin, but not very well,
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I play the piano since I've been 6 years old.
          At the moment I'm getting occasional drum lessons from our drummer, as I wanted to understand his instrument better (and maybe it might help my timing? )
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

piano & keyboards but not well

Comment

Skinflute

My Wife plays the skinflute. Her Vibrato is second to none

Comment

i absolutely love all orchestral/symphonic type instruments. violins, sax(tenor alto and baritone ), upright (and electric) bass, cellos, trumpets, french horns, baritones, clarinets, flutes, piccolos, trombones, as well as the orchestral percussion things which i play farily decently (snare drum, bass drum, suspened cymbals, crash cymbals, timpani, marimba, xylophone, bells) my list goes on and on

Comment

Bass, baritone(baby tuba) and coronet. My daughter is currently learning to play cello and I want to learn as well.

Comment

I play guitar.Some amount of keyboards()

And violin(well,that's a little complicated)

I started playing violin when I was 12.I took lessons for a year.Than I had to quit because of my family(you gotta study etc..)6 weeks ago I started taking lessons again(after 5-6 years of break)and I'm progressing quite well now.Actually I haven't played guitar for about a week.It's all about violin right now.
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Drums! I'd play a lot if I had a set!!
                      Mandolins are cool too!
                      Bass is just too intimidating to me!!
                      I love admins!

Comment

I just got a ROland GI-20 and a GK3, and hooked it to my Alesis QSR. I've been having a blast using the Pipe Organ, Flute, String Section, Brass Section, and other orchestral sounds.

I need to set up a drum kit and other percussion sounds (bells and such).

Years ago I found some stuff online of how Glenn Miller's orchestra was arranged, so maybe I'll set up some stuff like that and unleash the Swing Beast
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I am actually a drummer ,play Bass sometimes ans subtitude for somebody ,moderate keyboards ,flute and any kind of percussion
                          I love to Hear chello alot!Oboe ,violin ,Piano ,trumpes are my favorit instruments
                          www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

www.soundclick.com/ear

"There is no knowledge wich is not power" Lord Raiden

Comment

Can you imagine what the "Swing Beast" will look and sound like?......
                            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I play guitar and a tiny bit of keyboards. I want to learn violin

Comment

Working...
                              X