No announcement yet.

Annah's book is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to get a copy.Knowing a bit of your history it should be an interesting read.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

now I'm waiting for Bill Z-Book and Tommy's book and movie
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Congratulations Annah, I'm very much looking forward to reading it!

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        now I'm waiting for Bill Z-Book and Tommy's book and movie
        The Bill Z-Book would make a great comic. I'm thinking of something along the lines of Sin City. How cool would that be?
        Mr Atomic's film - now that would be like Fear And Loathing.. meets Barbarella at a VH show in The Matrix. We'd have to get Russ Meyer doing that one!

Comment

Russ is cool but Tommy wants to do everything by himself, he is that talented not to mention one of the best story tellers ever.

Fear And Loathing and Barbarella are good exmples, based on some of the stories I think there will be some Lebowski, Dumb And Dumber and Dazed & Confused vibe too.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
          X