Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He came through the roof!

The roof was nailed on. Crafty little fellow

Squirrels are so cool. Gotta love 'em. I found squirrel parts in the yard yesterday. Neighborhood cat must've got him.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Squirrels are smart little buggers..and trainable.

My mom used to hand feed these two squirrels she called "Lenny and Squiggy". They got quite accustomed to it. As a matter of fact, they told their friends about the free food source and everytime you would open the front door to walk outside, there would be squirrels chattering away at you for free food. They would just sit there and literally demand some chow!

Squirrels also taste pretty good in Gumbo.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Theres a couple that live by my dorm that get closer. One time one played chicken with me

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
          Squirrels are so cool. Gotta love 'em. I found squirrel parts in the yard yesterday. Neighborhood cat must've got him.
          We have a group of cats around my neighborhood that catch a few squirrels now and then. Squirrels are pretty viscious when cornered, so I was pretty surprised when I saw a cat carrying one around.
          Guitars:
          '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
          '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
          '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
          Amp:
          VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
            We have a group of cats around my neighborhood that catch a few squirrels now and then. Squirrels are pretty viscious when cornered, so I was pretty surprised when I saw a cat carrying one around.
            This little guy looked as if he did not stand a chance. I got pics, but I'm hesitant to post them.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I used to love squirrels and would throw old bread out on my deck to feed them. That is until one chewed a hole in my house and had babies in the wall. It's no fun digging dead ones out of the wall.
                "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Mr. Graphic, mostly known for his nature pics. Please continue, I live in an urban area.

Comment

I've got a dozen pecan trees in my barnhard and behind the house, which
                    backs up to neighbors wooded property, squirrels galore out there, the more nuts they get, the less I have to pick up. I had an albino fox squirrel who got really friendly over a few years, he would just hang out in the tree above us and check out what was happening, unfortunatly he fell into the horses water trough while getting a drink and drowned, too bad it was a beautiful squirrel
                    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

There is this one song I remember from the White Stripes...
                            Be like a squirrel girl, be like a squirrel...

squirrels are sugar!!! I love them
                            Last edited by Special-K; 10-25-2006, 03:15 PM.
                            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin View Post
                              My mom used to hand feed these two squirrels she called "Lenny and Squiggy".
                              did one of them spend the rest of his career making small cameos to trade in on his "Squiggy" character, while the other went on to play a wide range of parts in a series of "mockumentaries", most famously by fronting a fictional metal band?
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X