new tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new tattoo

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

worst pain i ever felt, took 3 hrs and i'm exhausted.
    as some of you know i already have 2 star tattoos, those were nothing, this killed.

enjoy guys

p.s. this is my grandfather btw---best man i ever knew he passed 4 months ago

that's some nice work. But on your ribs?! Geez, that musta tickled!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Real nice work.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Most tattoos IMO are lame, but a tattoo of your grandpa? That's just really cool and it looks great. I was real close to both of my grandpas and can relate. Again, really cool man.

Comment

I thought we told you to stop posting pics of yourself without a shirt on!!!

OK, we'll make an exception in this case... But this is the last time!!!

Nice work, BTW, and a loving gesture
          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Very cool tat.
            No more MOOB pics!
            -Rick

Comment

What's with this dude and pictures of his man boobies?

Seriously though, that's a nice (if painful) show of respect for your grandpa.
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

COOL....

I got my sack caught in my zipper..

it is truly painful..

would you like to see..??

Dr. Frankenbeans..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Your grandpa was Orville Redenbacher?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I loved my grandma..one of the most important persons in my life..

She'd would've kicked me in the dick ..if I inked her on my ass..

seriously..she would!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have 3 tattoo`s...
                      You can see them here:
                      My 1st:

My 2nd and 3rd tattoo`s I got them at the same time...
                      They are only 2 months old right now...
                      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        that's some nice work. But on your ribs?! Geez, that musta tickled!

As a rule of thumb, if the area to be tattooed is a ticklish or goosie it will probably hurt like hell. Very nice black and grey work you have there.

Comment

I thought it was Harry Carey.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                            I thought it was Harry Carey.

You guys are more brutal than I..

It's a cool, heart felt gesture..I wouldn't do it..but I dig and respect his love for his grandfather..

Yeah, that had to hurt..you can still see the welts and everything..he just did that!!

OK, now that we saw you naked again..I swear to the mighty baby Jesus..if you post another shirtless pic..I WILL post a pic of me and my speedo and cape..and I'll make certain my balls are showing!!:ROTF:

Bill Z Bub..

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Your grandpa was Orville Redenbacher?
                              ...........:ROTF:
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X