No announcement yet.

Heaven and Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sabbath/Dio lineup always sounds fresh. The albums are the most consistently good albums they put out. Great news!
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

For is the best song of Sabbath:
      Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath on the Black Sabbath LP ;D
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by markb View Post
        I saw them on the same tour. I think Van Zandt was the opening act, for a chunk of the tour. I'm glad I saw that version of the band as well, though not as great as the original lineup as you say.

I'll be there if they do tour.
        i saw that tour. johnny van zandt broke is leg so his big brother from 38 special sang. excellent show. sabbath was fucking LOUD.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
          The Sabbath/Dio lineup always sounds fresh. The albums are the most consistently good albums they put out. Great news!
          I love Dio era Sabbath but those Ozzy Sabbath albums were brilliant. That will always be Sabbath to me. Dio changed the sound of the band - not in a bad way but it didn't sound like Sabbath anymore to me.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
            Any time Bill, Geezer, and Tony get together it's a good thing no matter who's fronting.
            +1

for a nut job conservative you can be very enlightened at times :ROTF:

- Newc

Comment

Working...
            X