Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a GOD!!!! VH & Roth to TOUR!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a GOD!!!! VH & Roth to TOUR!!!!!

Apparently this guy is a credible source. He broke the Sammy reunion tour as well.

I don't know, but if it is true..no amount of money will keep me from the front row of this tour. I don't fucking care if a ticket runs me 5 grand. I will be there.

VAN HALEN AND ROTH - FINALLY IN 2007:
    No more teasing. Never tease where Van Halen is concerned...I have information from a highly placed source that Van Halen will likely tour in 2007 with David Lee Roth as frontman.

Negotiations are currently underway to re-unite Van Halen with their original frontman for a tour in 2007 that will take in Amercia and possibly other territories. While nothing in the world of Van Halen is set until the band walk out on stage, I can confirm that negotiations between all parties have been underway for some time, trying to put together a big 2007 re-union tour.

One would presume the tour will feature classic VH era songs only. What I do not yet know is whether this plan includes exiled bass player Michael Anthony. Perhaps Wolfgang will play bass? I'm told these questions will be answered shortly.
    Van Halen last toured in 2004 with Sammy Hagar, but the tour ended on a sour note and Hagar has not talked to Eddie Van Halen since.
    What I also know is that there will be no new Van Halen release to go with the tour, such as The Best Of Both World's in 2004. There is no plans for a new compilation or a new studio album - just the tour.
    More details when available.

Link: http://www.melodicrock.com/
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Any die hard fans may want to fly out to the first show since there very well might not be a second.

Comment

Would be a $$$ ticket but worth it.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Damn, I hope it's true!!!!! That would be awesome!

Comment

Not holding my breath. Sounds like more internet nonsense.

Comment

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
              Any die hard fans may want to fly out to the first show since there very well might not be a second.
              My thoughts as well...
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug View Post
                My thoughts as well...
                Fine, I don't give a shit if I have to go to the first and only show. I will fly first class and do blow from the cleavage of a $1500 an hour call girl the whole way there.

I will party like it is my last day on earth and I WILL see Van Halen on stage with DLR, and I WILL be in the front fucking row!

I'll buy Tommy and Jimmy B a ticket as well, because they deserve to be next to me as true defenders of THE MAN.

Mike

Comment

I'l have Roth bombed out of his socks before they take the stage , i'll weasel our way back there and we'll get fucked up with the real van halen, and then we'll party at my house after it for a few months in a row.
                  RSVP please.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                    yeah...het the first few dates because after a few...they'll cancell
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Let's hope it's true and things work out!
                      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                        I'l have Roth bombed out of his socks before they take the stage , i'll weasel our way back there and we'll get fucked up with the real van halen, and then we'll party at my house after it for a few months in a row.
                        RSVP please.
                        Fuck Yeah Brutha!!!

THIS IS MY RSVP. Nothing will stop me.

Mike

Comment

there will be an album at some point too when they hear the roar of the crowd again, they'd be stupid not to. The one album i've wanted for over 20 years.
                          no keyboards please. Thankyou.
                          The management
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'll believe this when I see it.
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

something like this usually means Eddies up for contract renewal, man it would be cool if it happens.
                              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
                              X