No announcement yet.

Is it bad that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah well its been at least 6 or so hours since she ate them and nothing has happened and she ate her dog food when we gave it to her. so i think everything is fine. it was milk chocolate and very small amounts of it but it was a lot of sugar as well. but she seems fine, shes her normal playful self. o well im not going to question the fact that shes healthy

Comment

Grapes & raisins can also be quite harmful:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

How come someone isn't making me Cookie's
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I only had them because im the baker at the local Tim Hortons. and i just made more cookies than necessary. wanna nkow the funny part about me being a baker? im a diabetic :ROTF:

Comment

I delete my cookies every night.
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

your dog will be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Grapes & raisins can also be quite harmful:

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/raisins.asp
                Yeah, my dad used to feed the family dog grapes and raisins, too. She loved them, but then my mom found an article about them being bad and so they stopped giving them to her.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey, did the dog make it?

My brothers german shepherd once ate a whole box of choclate covered cherries. It was on the ultimate sugar high and paced his house for 12 straight hours before calming down.

chuck
                  "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

well everyone its been over a day now and shes fine. eating her breakfast and dinenr and such. so im assuming shes fine. well needless to say all the cookies will be safely stashed on top of the refridgerator from now on

Comment

Right on man!! i am glad to hear that she's ok!

chuck
                      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

yea me too! thanks for all those useful articles Ron (racer x, i think...? i dont really have anyones name nailed down yet ) and thanks to everyone else for the support

Comment

It's good to hear she's doing well. As with people, some things will have a worse effect on the pets than others. Chocolate can be bad - between the caffeine, the sugar and some of the chemical make up can be dangerous. Artificial sweeteners can cause liver damage in some dogs. Always good to be careful!

Comment

Working...
                          X