Ebay nobody bidding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay nobody bidding

I won't post a link, I know that much. I need some help though.

I am selling a guitar on ebay. I have it listed with a BIN price and a $100 starting bid and also a reserve that is $100 lower than the BIN.

It seems that I only have one guy that bid twice when it was listed and then nobody has bid since. That seems weird to me, as there is another of the same model in worse condition getting some action.

If anyone feels like helping me maybe you can seek out my auction and tell me what you think I did wrong in my listing. It is a USA made guitar by one of our favs.

I am not a total noob at ebay and I think the listing looks fine. Maybe the pics could be better, but they are not awful by any stretch.

DO NOT link it here. I don't want any problems with the admins.

Simply offer any suggestion you may have on why I am getting no action. I know it is getting looked at because the counter shows the number of views.

Thanks.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

well either post your ebay moniker or a link. I'll be glad to offer suggestions but sure as hell aint looking for a needle in haystack in order to find your acution
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

It really wouldn't be that tough to find. PM sent. Thanks.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Your probably being too honest. not enough BS. I had the same issue last 2 weeks. I sold a RR5 for 650 with a BIN only for 2 weeks but I see them going for more during my auction and mine was in better condition. It is hard to help since I don't see the auction. Reserves don't do well, starting it low and hope people bid it up is the way most people get a lot for it. Sometimes you loose you ass though.

Comment

I found them. It's the same guy bidding on both. I don't see anything wrong with your listing. There's 4 days to go. Don't start worrying yet.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I saw the RR5 for 650 and was wondering how come no one was buying it. If I were on the market for that model, it would have been gone.
            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
              I found them. It's the same guy bidding on both. I don't see anything wrong with your listing. There's 4 days to go. Don't start worrying yet.
              Yeah, the same guy placed 2 bids back to back. Then......silence.:ROTF:
              Scott

Comment

He's bidding on the other one, too. So far, you are playing to a limited audience.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  He's bidding on the other one, too. So far, you are playing to a limited audience.
                  Oh great.
                  Scott

Comment

PM me so I can see your auction.

Comment

If I were playing basketball for Golden State, I would be a ________. Does that help?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I'd like to buy a vowel!

-a

Comment

I think your auction is fine and not a bad BIN (although I'm not too up to date on USA Jackson prices).

A lot of times with higher end auctions you don't get much action until the last couple days. I sold stuff before that got no action until the last day and brought in more than I thought I would get for the items. Also, since your auction ends Nov 1 maybe folks are worried they'll forget about it because they'll be hung over from Halloween parties the night prior
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

You guys are terrible.:ROTF:
                            -Rick

Comment

found it. the # of days helped. Auction looks fine. I think if you sold a lot you should learn HTML so you can have the fancy auctions which draws more people in. I have the same issue myself. My next auction I'm going to make my wife do it since thats what she does. With reverses the last hour is when things happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X