No announcement yet.

Ebay nobody bidding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Shawn. I was wondering if the bin with immediate payment might have been the problem. Then I thought, if I were buying it, I'd be using paypal anyway, so no problem.

I guess I'll have to just take a wait and see position.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You guys are terrible.:ROTF:
      Don't worry rjohnstone I am a superstrat person. Just trying to help. thanks guys for the hints. Fett I love your new message!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
        found it. the # of days helped. Auction looks fine. I think if you sold a lot you should learn HTML so you can have the fancy auctions which draws more people in. I have the same issue myself. My next auction I'm going to make my wife do it since thats what she does. With reverses the last hour is when things happen.
        I really don't sell a lot. I am just going to be thinning down the collection over the next few weeks. I need to replace some of the money I took out to buy the new H-D.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yea.. it looks fine. Just wait it out.
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
            Yea.. it looks fine. Just wait it out.
            Thanks everybody. I appreciate the help.

Joey, feel free to delete this thread at will, if need be.
            Scott

Comment

No need for it to be deleted, unless you want me to. It's a cool guitar, good luck it with. I wish I had the cash at the moment for it, but home repairs need to take priority.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Why? You can always repair the house. But, when "the one" pops up........:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hey paypal doesn't let you use more than one credit card at a time!:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                    Hey paypal doesn't let you use more than one credit card at a time!:ROTF:
                    What the.......?
                    Scott

Comment

i listed a guitar TWICE. at first, 13 watchers, no bids. relisted, got 3 people emailing for a direct buy. sold it for the starting price. deleted the ad. then i got an email same day from another prospective asking if i would post it knowing the ad quite clearly stated PICK UP ONLY. prat.. so i wouldn't worry, there are lots of cheapskates out there. if it doesn't sell, it usually does after relisting.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                        Why? You can always repair the house. But, when "the one" pops up........:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                        Good point!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Auction looks fine. Nice pics and description is good, simple and to the point but didn't leave anything out. I would rather see an auction like this than one where the seller is sounding like a used car salesman and has 10 pages of text full of BS and only 1 sentence describing the guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Good point!
                            So, you want me to meet you later for the exchange?
                            Scott

Comment

I haven't looked it up, but yeah, the action on most acutions is down to the last minute. Check your Ebay page and see how many are watching it, and how many hits on the counter? That'll give you a better idea of the interest, but most people will try to be stealthy and only show themselves last-minute when they try to snipe in. Maybe you'll get more than your BIN when the last-second bidwar kicks in!
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

What the.......?
                                I was reffering to toejams and fetts post about home repairs and buying the guitar anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X