Ethanol. The new Pac Man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethanol. The new Pac Man?

It apparently eats metal. Yikes http://www.seco.cpa.state.tx.us/re_ethanol.htm
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I like SVO (straight vegetable oil) and WVO (waste vegetable oil) in converted diesel engines as a better alternative. We need the Dept of Agriculture to get farmers to start growing soy and the Auto manufacturers to R&D diesel technology like in Europe. VO is clean, biodegradable and can be produced domestically. Win-win-win.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        I like SVO (straight vegetable oil) and WVO (waste vegetable oil) in converted diesel engines as a better alternative. We need the Dept of Agriculture to get farmers to start growing soy and the Auto manufacturers to R&D diesel technology like in Europe. VO is clean, biodegradable and can be produced domestically. Win-win-win.
        Believe me, we'll grow it, if theres a market for it, My place used to produce soy beans out the wazoo, until the market took a crap, the current administration is not doing anything to help get this going, such as tax breaks (like the kind exxon got) the oil companys make their money by buying or producing crude oil, processing it and selling diesel fuel, so they aren't getting on the band wagon.
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Interesting article on the subject.

|My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
          X