Saw 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw 3

Just came back from seeing this. It's awesomely sick and twisted, leaves room for a possible part 4!!! I wanna see it again! Anybody else see it?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

I was supposed to go see it at 10pm but I got lost in my studies and reported it for a next time. Glad to hear its sick and twisted. I love the first 2 ones.

You see, I don't care if it sucks or not, my curiosity wants to know what the sicko has planned!

Comment

You'll love it. The ending is just wild.

Comment

So you guys "SAW" it already......

Comment

Yes. I went with a dyslexic friend... he thought it was called "WAS". :ROTF:

Comment

I think it is more gore than the 2 first ones...
            But it`s good
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

man it was good but that ribcage one and especially the chains one made me hurt...

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty brutal. The chains part reminded me of Hellraiser.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Yeah, it was pretty brutal. The chains part reminded me of Hellraiser.
                  Hellraiser? Oh hell yeah, now we're talking!

I finally watched the first "SAW" a few weeks ago. I was suprised at how good it was. Now I need to see part 2.
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Yes it has some touch of Hellraiser...
                    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Yes. I went with a dyslexic friend... he thought it was called "WAS". :ROTF:

Stutterer dyslexic "I I I waS" .
                      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Quite honestly, I was disappointed by the movie. The "games" Saw played were pretty lame (I'd say why but it'd spoil the movie... The ideas were great for most of them though). I just didn't feel the building suspense of the first movie. Gore / special effects were pretty good though. Sound effects for one of the scenes (towards the beginning in the bathroom especially) were great.

Overall... Needed less dialogue and cut back on the flashbacks. Acting was better than the previous two
                        Last edited by Inearthed; 10-30-2006, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I was disappointed by the first movie. :shrug:
                          Scott

Comment

Wow that movie was sick. I thought the worst part was the black dude in that twisting device. Soooo gross! The freezing lady was no problem, the pigs being chopped up was nasty!

Comment

Originally posted by gort View Post
                              the pigs being chopped up was nasty!
                              The pig part just made me hungry for bacon! I loved the movie, thought the flashbacks of how everything came to be was very cool. I guess I'm desensitized by all the violence and gore in horror movies, because I wasn't the least bit shocked by anything. I guess I'm twisted from watching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1 and 2 back in the '80s, over and over again (as well as a bunch of other horror movies) and loving them.

Comment

Working...
                              X